PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be up by 10+ points! Hopefully Belichick makes the perfect adjustments at halftime and puts a stop to all this ********. And good thing these ridiculous things are happening in the first half and not the 4th quarter. Hopefully NO MORE.

Ughh...god i hate the half time show.

It is an ominous sign to watch a D lay down like that....starts with coaching .,...ends with execution.......just epic fail in less than a minute....way to give back the momentum BB
Agreed. Have to keep the faith but that drive gives me a terrible feeling

Wilson's always looking to go long when the 'Hawks are under pressure. Hopefully we'll pick one or more.

Yeah.....lets put an end to these halftime shows.

I feel sick... I just wish the second half could begin already.

new England gave away 3 points. That's how they lost last time these teams played. Can't afford any more of those mistakes.
The defense basically gave away 7 when they forgot to play the last 30 seconds if the half

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m1 minute ago
Chris Matthews has 2 catches for 55 yards and 1 TD. He was undrafted in 2011 and had no catches in his career before tonight

pats creating a MVP . wilson is going to target ryan and arrington whoever they are covering . That is the mismatch on our D. We need some luck to pull this out.

That isn't just your feeling, it's the truth. This is a 17-7 lead played into a 14-14 tie. I suppose we should feel good about NE's chances of outplaying Seattle over the next 30 minutes since them dominated they for the first 30. Still disappointed to not have anything in the bank, though.
25 minutes into the game I was feeling good about the Patriots given the D was playing well. Fast forward to 30 minutes and sadly, it now appears obvious that Seattle has found the weak points on D and is targeting those spots.

Brady and the O are going to need to carry the D again. This is where a healthy Gronk becomes critically important.

This should have been a blowout at the half and it's not.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
So aggravated right now! UGHHHH.!!!!

Agreed. Have to keep the faith but that drive gives me a terrible feeling

Anyone want to bet on the odds of the Patriots losing similarly to the last two superbowls due to BB's idiotic bend but break defence?

-Jamman

Bb is quick to bench a cb. Let's see if he adjusts assignments after half

If she had fallen off that thing it would have been an amazing moment.

Nothing exacerbates the pain of giving up the lead with 6 seconds in the first half like having to listen to Katy Perry.

It is tough playing Wilson. We did a good job. He have Rodgers mind set to go after our 3 or 4th CB and he is winning so far.

Malcolm butler may have to have the game of his life.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
This is like watching the last two super bowls against the giants, you think its going to be OK and bang they score because of a defensive mistake or let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back