PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Post game venting thread.(merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I can't take this crap anymore.

You didn't hurt yourself when you fell off the bandwagon at full speed....did you? :confused:

That was my last game watched as a fan. I'd rather be a bad team that dosen't make it at all. Hell, if we had lost to the Ravens, and I saw that the Giants had won, I would have been relieved.

Sorry you feel that way.

What compelled you to share this with hundreds of people you don't know on the internet?

Fantastic job showing exactly how entitled of a fan base this is.

Please expain how the Patriots won 3 SB's pre-spygate

Okay, no problem. Their defense was way better back then.

Next question.

PS- If the Pats had the other teams defensive signals, why did they only win each of their championships by 3 points (and two by last second FG's)? Was Bill Belichick holding them back to avoid suspicion by the league? Think before you respond, please.

It's a fluke the 49ers didn't represent the NFC. Two horribly muffed punts and you're in.

See how easy it is to play this game, kids?

Why did United States Congress get involved?

Why did the Patriots lose a 1st round draft pick?

Why hasn't either Brady nor Belichick won a SB after spygate?

Why do true fans of football call Belichick 'Belicheat'?

It's just funny knowing that NE has never won an honest/legit SB without cheating under Belicheat/Brady.

Fantastic job showing exactly how entitled of a fan base this is.

WOW

You guys act like fans should be anything other than livid off about this ugly, shameful loss. The Giants didn't win this game, the Patriots lost it.

It was easier to watch this team when they svcked in the 90s and you weren't expecting anything. There also weren't those sped faced Manning's in the league.

Like I said, I'd rather watch a mediocre team and just enjoy a game of football than be ****teased into thinking my team is going to win.

You guys can be delusional Pats homers. Right now the world is saying "See they haven't won anything since spygate...Brady is no Montana...Montana wouldn't lose 2 SBs" etc. .

A lot of you have become Yankee fans, living on past glory.

I think before fans give up on ANY team,they should sit back,take a deep breath and come back a week later to see if the hurt is over and they feel the same way.

I got over 2007 within 5 days,after the 2008 parade in NY was over and the annoying 'we stomped you out' proclamations by Strahan were over to finalize the season and I realized all 32 teams were simply 0-0 again.

That's my favorite medicine after a sports team that fails you....

A very smart man once said 'Time definitely heals all wounds'

Last edited:

"See they haven't won anything since spygate...Brady is no Montana...Montana wouldn't lose 2 SBs" etc. .

But Elway lost 2 SB's and he's mentioned among the best ever.

w8auqt.jpg

Hats off to Tom Coughlin, Eli Manning and the Giants franchise. They've won two SB's together, two legit/pure/honest championships together. No spygate. No congress getting involved. No loss of a first round draft pick. No $$$fines$$$ in regards to Coughlin etc, etc. They've enjoyed greatness to the fullest, the honest way. Something that NE fans, Brady nor Belicheat can ever say themselves. They were punished for those "wins". The punishment? A loss of a first round draft pick, talks of Belicheat potentially getting banned, congress getting involved, Belichick getting fined, and last but not least? becoming a laughing stock joke when in regards to talking about Super Bowl "victories".

It all came crashing down on NE like a ton of...

:bricks:

Cheaters never *win*.

Last edited:

WOW

You guys act like fans should be anything other than livid off about this ugly, shameful loss. The Giants didn't win this game, the Patriots lost it.

I'm livid about the ugly, shameful segment of this fan base. You should leave with the OP, we'll survive.

ONLY MENTALLY TOUGH FANS NEED REMAIN.

WOW

And fans of 14 other AFC teams wish their team even had a chance to win......at worst,the Pats had at least a decent chance to win the game,the other AFC teams 0% chance.
There is 1 team that finishes the season with a win every year ...we didn't and life goes on.

Last edited:

pats haters say "the defense won brady those 3 sbs" etc. . and it is kind of true when you think about it. sure he did his part, but those teams wouldn't have lost this game. they would have been the ones coming out with the 4 point win.

this smithwicks is making me feel a little better at the moment though.

It was easier to watch this team when they svcked in the 90s and you weren't expecting anything. There also weren't those sped faced Manning's in the league.

Like I said, I'd rather watch a mediocre team and just enjoy a game of football than be ****teased into thinking my team is going to win.

You guys can be delusional Pats homers. Right now the world is saying "See they haven't won anything since spygate...Brady is no Montana...Montana wouldn't lose 2 SBs" etc. .

A lot of you have become Yankee fans, living on past glory.

I see, you are obviously not a red sox fan......

Why did United States Congress get involved?

Because Arlen Specter is a sore loser

Why did the Patriots lose a 1st round draft pick?

Because the newly minted commish was trying to establish himself.

Why hasn't either Brady nor Belichick won a SB after spygate?

The law of averages. Didn't I tell you to think before responding? I don't think you did.

Why do true fans of football call Belichick 'Belicheat'?

Jealousy probably...and also knowing nothing about football.

Again, I ask you, if the Pats had the other team's defensive signals on tape, why did they not blow out every team they faced including the Super Bowls they won? Why do they have a better record after the tapes were confiscated and destroyed? Please THINK before responding.

keep drinking...

So adios Pats, good luck going 12-4 next year and losing in the playoffs again. No thanks.

No great loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents