PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Post game venting thread.(merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I can't take this crap anymore.

I am a sox fan (was anyway, don't watch them as much anymore, not happy with the way the team has gone with personnel the past few years)...but 03 (my first heartbreak) was quickly erased by signing schilling/foulke and winning in 04. I wasn't old enough to remember 86. I started watching them in the early 90s.

Just got home from the bars. **** i HATE Eli Manning. How is he not the most hated player now amongst Patriot fans. **** that guy. We had the game won. Welker and his drops. This is dejavu. Is it possible that the Patriots were just fortunate the first 3 super bowls. Could have easily lost those three. This is the reverse Elway. Instead of losing the first super bowls and winner later in the career Brady won his early and now he's the ******* choking *****. Ugh. I'm drunk. I'm depressed. Shotgun to the head. No funeral.

I am a sox fan (was anyway, don't watch them as much anymore, not happy with the way the team has gone with personnel the past few years)...but 03 (my first heartbreak) was quickly erased by signing schilling/foulke and winning in 04. I wasn't old enough to remember 86. I started watching them in the early 90s.
I thought you were leaving? :confused:

WOW

You guys act like fans should be anything other than livid off about this ugly, shameful loss. The Giants didn't win this game, the Patriots lost it.

Fans have the right to be livid. "Fans" don't have the right to post a livid rant and then jump off the bandwagon, leaving their garbage for the rest of us to read.

If you have the information to just alter one single play, as close as the talent is in the NFL, then you can alter the game. Any given Sunday, right? Pat's didn't lose a FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK for no reason. Who knows what else they did...

I'm leaving after I vent a little. Can't go on any other board where other teams fans are celebrating as if their team won. Thought others would share in my misery.

This team is a joke, never will win a SB again under the Brady/Belichick era. I can't blame Brady like I said, the two mistakes he made (safety and INT) just amounted to 2 points. Welker is the GOAT but without him we aren't here in the first place.

Just can't handle being ****teased. And I'm not a bandwagoner, was watching every game in the Marion Butts, Shawn Jefferson, Maurice Hurst days.

you're pathetic... even Jets fans have more loyalty than you!

If you have the information to just alter one single play, as close as the talent is in the NFL, then you can alter the game. Any given Sunday, right? Pat's didn't lose a FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK for no reason. Who knows what else they did...

Give me a break.

The Pats lost a first round draft pick because BB decided to get cute with his interpretation of the two memos banning filming from the sideline (a practice that's still allowed to this day if the filmer is wearing a green vest...bet you didn't you didn't know that). BB focused on the phrase "for use during the game" and figured that since he wasn't using the defensive signals for use during the game in progress, he was covered. He wasn't. He got dinged.

Many other SB winning coaches like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher said the practice of filming the other team's defensive signals wasn't uncommon and have admitted to doing it in the past.

Get your facts straight.

On one site I know of, there's a rule that if you write a "Good Bye, Cruel World" post, stating your intention to leave, and then don't take it down with 24 hours, the mods will actually ban you.

I have no problem with applying that rule here.

Last edited:

Good post bro.

(Post Spygate).

- SB loss to the Giants back in 2007. *18-1*.

- Missed the playoffs in 2008.

- Got killed by the Ravens, at home, in NE back in 2009.

- Got beat by the Jets last playoffs. 'Can't stop a nosebleed'.

- Just lost to NEW YORK again during tonights SB.

They cheated. It's documented.

Jets fans haven't lost on last second heartbreaks to goobers 3 times in the past 6 years.

This Giants team wasn't even that good. We just choked, plain and simple. Receivers got a case of the droppsies when it counted.

If you're a mod, I won't be posting on here in 24 hours anyway. Will really be leaving, just need to let it out a little and any other nfl site is celebrating our choking right now.

The last loss of the season HURTS. It sucks. Especially tonight in the Super Bowl. But that doesn't mean you stop being a fan! Mourn for a little bit. Get drunk. Talk to your friends. Play some Madden. A couple weeks from now it won't hurt as much. Losing the Super Bowl is not a fun feeling. But I will say that it doesn't hurt as bad as 2007. Nothing will ever be that awful.

Good post bro.

(Post Spygate).

- SB loss to the Giants back in 2007. *18-1*.

- Missed the playoffs in 2008.

- Got killed by the Ravens, at home, in NE back in 2009.

- Got beat by the Jets last playoffs. 'Can't stop a nosebleed'.

- Just lost to NEW YORK again during tonights SB.

They cheated. It's documented.

So let's say that instead of Tyree catching his miracle pass, Ochocinco catches the Hail Mary at the end of this game. The Pats win in both 07 and 11. Then what's your argument?

The sooner the fan of a losing Super Bowl team gets over the anger and disappointment of the game,the quicker it will be to realize life goes on and all 32 NFL teams are 0-0 again.

The sooner the fan of a losing Super Bowl team gets over the anger and disappointment of the game,the quicker it will be to realize life goes on and all 32 NFL teams are 0-0 again.

...but first, that the Pats have more high draft picks than any other team :D

OK...I got it....to accommodate all our distraught, frazzled and suicidal "fans", I propose someone put up a GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD thread to collect all these cliff jumpers in one spot...it COULD rival the Jets Suck thread...maybe...hmmmm...small chance anyway

That makes a lot of sense.. Cower / Johnson comment. So, I guess it's ok that Barry Bonds took steroids because many players also did. It was obviously ILLEGAL if Billy boy git fined and they lost a 1st round draft pick. So, I guess that makes it ok if Cower and Johnson also violated the rules of the NFL for their own advantage. We could go all day on this, but fact is, NE hasn't won a championship since. Later.

You know what other fans are saying now, "Brady can't win without Vinateri and cheating." That's how most other fans/tv personalities see us. This win would have shut them up for life.

Other classless fans are saying "**** Myra Kraft."

In some respects I understand as I get really emotionally invested in the team and seeing them fall to that lucky pos goober again is pretty disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe