PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION The Super Bowl 56 game thread

I loved how they called that bogus penalty on the Bengals but did not call that most of the Rams O line was offsides.

nevermind the tackles were a yard off the line of scrimmage...

Both teams played well enough to win tonight...it's not like Burrow didn't show up

He did fine but still these are defining moments . Just needed 10 more yards to get into his kickers range

Yea, thats going to change the whole burrow is a cold blooded killer narrative. That said, still a tough kid
I actually disagree (on the killer part). He was driving them down the field and made clutch throws in huge moments.

I don't put the last 2 plays on him.

For some reason, I’m not sold on Burrow and Bengals. Next season will be off the PO or at best nearly WC team

AFC > NFC.

Bengals got jobbed by the refs. Lame.

LA is the only city that has won championships in all four major sports within the past 10 years

Burrow couldn't get 1 yard on two plays with the SB on the line.

That is bad stuff. Can't let that go unnoticed.
One of them was a running play to their second RB and not Mixon for some weird reason. He got immediate pressure on 4th down had to throw up a prayer backwards will being sacked for a record 9th or 10th time in a Super Bowl.

He did fine but still these are defining moments . Just needed 10 more yards to get into his kickers range
Let me just say that he probably played with what would be considered the worst offensive line ever to suit up in the super bowl. I don’t think that’s even debatable.

I really wanted the Patriots to get Kupp somehow that year. He really sounded like he knew how to get open with his route running precision, a necessity beyond just speed in the NFL.

Let me just say that he probably played with what would be considered the worst offensive line ever to suit up in the super bowl. I don’t think that’s even debatable.

The Chiefs offensive line in last year's Super Bowl was horrific too.

What else are you going to watch? Below Deck?
How about nothing? It's not necessary to always have eyes glued to a TV show or movie during spare time.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back