PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and prediction

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Chargers came to play :rocker:

Re: Thursday Night Football, San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: preview and predic

Rookie of the Year

Rookie of the Year

He reminds me about Dobson, I hope we can that kind of production from Dobson.

I have a dream... that the Patriots will get the top seed and play Denver again in Foxboro... I have a dream...

...of course, I'm also on my second Glenlivet. LMAO!!!:D

2 near picks off Manning. Thought that last one could have been a flag for OPI

Should have been a pick

Tie game, 3 and out, Chargers get ball after half.

Can i even dream of our IR team getting the #1 seed?

Tie game, 3 and out, Chargers get ball at halftime.

Can i even dream of our IR team getting the #1 seed?

Proverbs 29:18... "where there is no vision, the people perish..."

Fairy tales can come true... they can happen to you... if you're young at heart... :D

You jerks call holding on this tyree play!??!?!?!?!

Draw play? :confused:

Need the chargers to win

LOL @ Holliday... thanks for the field position

Wasn't that a block in the back too?:confused:

Wasn't that a block in the back too?:confused:

Yeah and a pretty egregious one, at that. Should be half the distance.

HUGE sack!

That stat was wrong, I believe. Didn't the Pats sack Manning twice?

Go chargers go

Chargers really shouldn't be 6-7, but somehow they lost against Texans 28-0 up, Redskins, Raiders and Titans :bricks:

That stat was wrong, I believe. Didn't the Pats sack Manning twice?

Yes they did.

126 dropbacks could go back to the Pats game...

That stat was wrong. Didn't the Pats sack Manning twice?

Manning passed something like 60 times last week. It may be a lot of passes, but it wasn't that many games.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back