PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of max kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t ****ing stand Kellerman. Most of the reporters I don’t mind, as over in the UK it’s hard to get the nfl coverage so it’s nice to here different takes.

Back to kellerman, I can’t stand the bloke. First the cliff ****, and how Brady was average the last 7 games.. hello Brady being average is better than 85% of the QBs in the league. I took that with a pinch of salt as he’s just looking for something..

The one thing that has really pissed me off is the fact he thinks the refs won the game for us. No. That’s utter bollocks, the pass interferences on cooks were correct. AJ Boyue ****ing pushed cooks, I’m pretty sure that’s pass interference as far as I know..

Then there’s the other flags the fact we only got flagged once it’s because the refs didn’t want the jags to win... or is it because we are well coached and have discipline..

Kellerman I cannot stand no more. Every word he speaks about Brady and the Patriots is the biggest crock of ****.

Edit: Sorry for the swearing.

I'm fine with the swearing in this context.

The problem with *****ing about officials, in every sport, is that most people who do it only look to one side getting screwed. Yes, there were all sorts of penalties that went uncalled in this game. And yes, a lot of them were plays where the team that would have been called was the Jaguars, not the Patriots.

That's particularly the nature of football, where holding calls can be made on almost every play, where PI, illegal contact and illegal picks are judgement calls, and where replay impacts how officials call games.

Well the calls for the patriots where legit unless maybe you can ***** about the PI on cooks before the half. It's just a sad excuse after a hard fought game. Nobody brings up the fact that the jags where 1-7 on 3rd downs after going 5-8 to start. That the defense gave up a first down on 3rd and 18th. The jags couldn't make the plays in the second half especially at the end of the game.

Although Cowherd gets flack, he did a whole segment today on how the people who hate the Patriots/whine about the refs as being total losers in both life and as fans.

Yeah, that's my gripe with all the complainers this time around: what do they think was incorrectly called? Both teams got called for one hold. Yeah, you could find a half dozen holds that either side got away with easy, but it was consistently called so whatever.

You know what's crazy? The Jaguars weren't called for offensive holding at all in their playoff games against Buffalo or Pittsburgh. Against the Patriots, they were penalized once for holding, but the penalty was declined. 3 games against 3 good defenses, 0 accepted holding penalties. I guess the NFL was in the bag for the Jaguars.

This is where the "The League is Rigged!" people go off the rails. They only think things are fixed when their team loses. If their team wins, everything is on the level. They can't grasp that it's not just one game that's rigged. They would all be rigged. These folks are like pro wrestling fans who know everything is scripted, but still get legitimately angry and cry "It's fixed!" if their favorite doesn't win the big match.

Is he a jerk off? Most likely but it's his job to say dopey, controversial crap. He gets higher viewership than if he called things as they actually happened.
Oh no, that's no act. Kellerman is a jerk off and a major o e, at that. Jerk off is far too kind for that piece of excrement.

I don't see why people get worked up by the "it'z rigged, durrrr" crowd.

I see them the same way I see the flat earthers or the chemtrail people...I'm not even sure they believe what they're saying. If I have any emotion, it's amusement.

You know what's crazy? The Jaguars weren't called for offensive holding at all in their playoff games against Buffalo or Pittsburgh. Against the Patriots, they were penalized once for holding, but the penalty was declined. 3 games against 3 good defenses, 0 accepted holding penalties. I guess the NFL was in the bag for the Jaguars.

This is where the "The League is Rigged!" people go off the rails. They only think things are fixed when their team loses. If their team wins, everything is on the level. They can't grasp that it's not just one game that's rigged. They would all be rigged. These folks are like pro wrestling fans who know everything is scripted, but still get legitimately angry and cry "It's fixed!" if their favorite doesn't win the big match.
The Vikings had a total of 2 penalties...as in one more than the Pats...yesterday. I know that because I looked at the box score, not because the media is espousing an “NFL refs are rigging the game “ theory ad nauseam.

I was on an airplane and got to listen to Kellermans drivel. Landed and had to get off, anyone know what Stephen A and the Steelers dbag had to say? Just curious

Last edited:
Stephen a smith did not go along with Max Kellerman but was still able to pull off some pretty good ouche baggery

I was on an airplane and got to listen to Kellermans dribble. Landed and had to get off, anyone know what Stephen A and the Steelers dbag had to say? Just curious

Drivel. Sorry...pet peeve.

I don't see why people get worked up by the "it'z rigged, durrrr" crowd.

I see them the same way I see the flat earthers or the chemtrail people...I'm not even sure they believe what they're saying. If I have any emotion, it's amusement.

I am with you on the flat eathers.. however the chemtrail or aerosol spraying has some merit. I think some high level government officials said they were going to start "spraying" in 2018. And I am just referencing the geo-engineering part... there is a potentially much bigger aspect to all this. But this is not the forum to discuss this topic. Look Up. Look Up. Every 7-12 days you will notice some very strange "contrails"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes