Tomorrow's NY Post celebrates Brady Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone see NFL Network tonight? It showed Mondays edition of the New York post in which on the front or back (I couldn't tell) says in big letters.

"BRING ON THE PATS" "YAHOO! Brady out for the season"

It's an obvious cheap shot and there is no other way to spin it. Damn I hope Mike Reiss or a local media outlet picks this story up.

Re: Tomorrows NY Post celebrates Brady Injury

Anyone see NFL Network tonight? It showed Mondays edition of the New York post in which on the front or back (I couldn't tell) says in big letters.

It's an obvious cheap shot and there is no other way to spin it. Damn I hope Mike Reiss or a local media outlet picks this story up.

Could you expect anything less from the New York media???

What a waste of time and effort for all of those printing machines....

Whatever. This hurts nothing, and how much you want to bet a certain head coach shows it off in the locker room this week?

Last edited:

That is terrible

shouldnt those bas$$#s be more worried about the 200 mill yanks being in 4th place....... this really shows we have a shortage of sports journalists today.......

I'd love for the players to get their hands on one of those copies. Tune into the replay of NFL Networks post game show and they'll show it again i'm sure. I bet they try to spin it as saying Yahoo was the first to report it BUT it's on the page as celebrating.

It's quite obvious. I looked on the website but it only shows todays cover.

Maybe they mean Yahoo! broke the story (I thought they did). It would be totally inappropriate to call for a celebration.

I hope they rip farves head off next week

Maybe they mean Yahoo! broke the story (I thought they did). It would be totally inappropriate to call for a celebration.

Yeah they did but when you see how it's written it's an obvious cheap shot.

Screw that cesspool of a newspaper, Tubby Ratfink, his Green Beans, and media whore Favre. I hope the Pats go down there and stomp them.

how funny would it be if the pats go to ny next week and beat the jets without brady.

I think they're citing yahoo and this will go down as an all-time blunder.

That said, they need to celebrate. With Brady, NY's faith in Favre would be out the window. If we beat them with Cassell, Mangini will likely put a hit out on the poor old bugger.

I think they're citing yahoo and this will go down as an all-time blunder.

That said, they need to celebrate. With Brady, NY's faith in Favre would be out the window. If we beat them with Cassell, Mangini will likely put a hit out on the poor old bugger.

LOL.....i can see it now....Farve walking into the locker room after the loss...and two guys in suits just standing there....."Mr. Farve...may we have a moment of your time...."

Gun shots......

The "GunSlinger" is down....

Could you expect anything less from the New York media???

What a waste of time and effort for all of those printing machines....

of course the post will spin this as saying, "we only meant that Yahoo broke the story." They knew what they were doing. Honestly, those people have nothing on the Sox so they resort to cheap shots at the pats. last year, the post called brady a "girlie man" right before the super bowl.

of course the post will spin this as saying, "we only meant that Yahoo broke the story." They knew what they were doing. Honestly, those people have nothing on the Sox so they resort to cheap shots at the pats. last year, the post called brady a "girlie man" right before the super bowl.

yup....amazing how low these people will go just for a story...and of course the NYC area will eat it up...

the media sucks

like you did not already know that

Jaiai, y vamos a perdir. We are no good. Tercero.

what a lowlife headline

what a lowlife headline

Yup, thanks for saying my feelings so eloquently.

Can we say trasg?? I agree take on Favre and Mabcina and whomp their behinds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes