PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomorrow's NY Post celebrates Brady Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomorrows NY Post celebrates Brady Injury

Don't stoop to their level...I NEVER wish for injury for any team.

I want to beat their best with the best we have.

Now, if the Patriots want to shut up those Jest fans....just go to N. Jersey and beat them, fair and square when they are at their best.

What would they ever say then??

hopefully they can pick off favre about 4 times and win the game

hopefully they can pick off favre about 4 times and win the game

same here...

also if we put favre on the ground a good number of times, and give him a good number of bruises....well, thats football

i want EVERY QB we play to have multiple bruises when he losses a game to us this yr....but i want all of them to finish every game

The paper is not "cheering" Brady's injury. It is quoting Yahoo! as a source. They put a colon after Yahoo! to indicate that Yahoo! is claiming Brady is done for the year.

Of course, if Patriot players don't know what a colon is (in grammar as opposed to bodily functions) or its usage in the English language, then yes, it will be terrific locker room fodder.

Bob G

More of that Bob George insight that has led to so many great columns here at PatsFans.

By the way, Bob, they changed the header later in the day. Was Yahoo! no longer their source?

Last edited:

Could you expect anything less from the New York media???

What a waste of time and effort for all of those printing machines....

I have hated NY / NJ teams my whole life ... the proof is consistent.

NYorkers are f***cking arshooles. How can they celebrate AFTER people get hurt?

What do you expect from that swine herd out of NY? They cheered when their own quarterback got hurt.

Last edited:
Anyone who lives north ot the CT / NY border. Ever notice the stench when driving to NY when you get to Stamford CT? That's the permeating odor from the Yankee and Jets fans who love to talk out of their azzholes all the time. :p

Last edited:

The paper is not "cheering" Brady's injury. It is quoting Yahoo! as a source. They put a colon after Yahoo! to indicate that Yahoo! is claiming Brady is done for the year.

Of course, if Patriot players don't know what a colon is (in grammar as opposed to bodily functions) or its usage in the English language, then yes, it will be terrific locker room fodder.

Bob G

They used the actual Yahoo! name as it appears at first, then added the colon later on...... They knew exactly what they were doing, make no mistake about it. They were cheering as all Jests fans are , for now. We'll see....we'll just wait and see.

Last edited:

Funny thing about that.....I work in NYC unfortunatly and I was talking to one of my co-workers concerning Bradys injury....they are all happy to see him go down....so I asked him how about Eli going down with the same type of injury...he replies with get rid of the bum...drop him from the team and move on...we are better off without him....

Amazing...

The gene pool in this country just keeps getting shallower and shallower.......

What do you expect from that swine herd out of NY? They cheered when their own quarterback got hurt.

A New Yorker I work with recently named his newborn son Alex.....after Alex Rodriguez...You should hear him cussing now about how much he hates that useless sack of sheeot now. Amazing. His other son's name is Derek...thats right...after Derek Jeter. Oh, and he said Brady got what he deserved.

The end is certainly near.

If that were the headline, which is hard to believe, it's rather disgusting and not representative of NYers. It wouldn't even be excusable for a teen to say that much less a newspaper to print it. We tend to think Bostonians are the rabid fans who would cheer injuries. I was actually looking forward to Favre facing Brady. Who wants to see a Favre-Cassell matchup?

Bob G

Wow, that's just stupid.

If that were the headline, which is hard to believe, it's rather disgusting and not representative of NYers. It wouldn't even be excusable for a teen to say that much less a newspaper to print it. We tend to think Bostonians are the rabid fans who would cheer injuries. I was actually looking forward to Favre facing Brady. Who wants to see a Favre-Cassell matchup?
That's BS, and you know it. It's entirely representative of NY/NJ "fans." For chrissakes, they cheered when their own QB (Pennington) went out injured last year against the Patriots.

Screw that cesspool of a newspaper, Tubby Ratfink, his Green Beans, and media whore Favre. I hope the Pats go down there and stomp them.

hope is nice...but I DEMAND...and there is NO CHEAP SHOT not worth taking on this pack of rat loving stool pigeons

OK, I live in New York. Here's what you have to remember:

Post = Herald

Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday