PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training camp question regarding cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryk

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any restrictions on camera lens size you can bring into the in-stadium training camp? I have never had any issues with the camps outside in the practice fields, but I am not sure if the rules are different being in the stadium. I looked on the Patriots site, but couldn't find anything (my apologies of my search was subpar and my answer is there). I want to bring my 100-400 lens and really don't want to have to do the walk of shame back to my car if it is not allowed. Thanks.

I was at today's practice n there were a number of people with different cameras. As opposed to games Where there is security I don't think you have a problem.

Thanks! I am going to risk it and hopefully can bring it in. I was hoping training camp was not as restrictive as games. When I was over for the game at Wembley, one of the security people told me if my camera "lens" was greater than 35mm I was not allowed to bring it in. She was stopping me from going into the tailgate party 2 hours before the game because I have a 55mm lens on. :mad: Another security person stepped up and let me in and just shook his head. We approached someone at the door and asked if I would be allowed to bring my camera with my other lens on and they said it would be no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes