PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Vincent's message to Playoff teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady's message to Troy Vincent:

This will lead to the Patriots losing their 2017 1st round pick for celebrating a TD.

CIN: 67 views
Pitt: 82 views
DEN: 79 views
KC: 71 view
HOU: 56 view

NE: 1 view (that was Pats IT Security reviewing it in the spam filter)

What does Troy Vincent know about respect for the game?

If he had any respect for the game he wouldn't conduct witch hunts to appease jealous, drugged out, owners.

This is obviously aimed toward the Steelers and Bengals after their last game got out of hand, but I feel like there are better ways to deal with a death threat from one player to another other than sending a memo about sportsmanship two months later. At some point, the NFL's actions should stop surprising me, but they keep outdoing themselves.

This is obviously aimed toward the Steelers and Bengals after their last game got out of hand, but I feel like there are better ways to deal with a death threat from one player to another other than sending a memo about sportsmanship two months later. At some point, the NFL's actions should stop surprising me, but they keep outdoing themselves.
I think its directly aimed at Pats.

What does Troy Vincent know about respect for the game?

If he had any respect for the game he wouldn't conduct witch hunts to appease jealous, drugged out, owners.
You just have an inferiority complex because we have more banners.

18abj8n96uosjjpg.jpg

What's the psi Troy?

Hilarious. They got that scumbag blandino that's going to be making calls from some video review cave thousands of miles away and this guy is talking about sportsmanship and respect for the game? F**k Off.

How about when the Patriots hit a big play or make a big stop the refs don't throw out the flag while going completely blind when the other team does the same thing.

Hilarious. They got that scumbag blandino that's going to be making calls from some video review cave thousands of miles away and this guy is talking about sportsmanship and respect for the game? F**k Off.

How about when the Patriots hit a big play or make a big stop the refs don't throw out the flag while going completely blind when the other team does the same thing.

#Integrity #NYJFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore