PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Ten Things We Learned Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the coach-less meeting on the Tuesday after the Colts game to be quite impressive, and all the more that it was undertaken by the youngsters on the team. I can only see this as a great sign of their maturity and attempt to be professionals.

I find the coach-less meeting on the Tuesday after the Colts game to be quite impressive, and all the more that it was undertaken by the youngsters on the team. I can only see this as a great sign of their maturity and attempt to be professionals.
Definitely. It's that kind of thing that MIGHT result in the next group of leaders and the next generation of a Patriots T E A M. Optimism here.

Chris - I read the article in a rush and might have missed this: was the Tue meeting organized/attended mostly by the defensive guys or did it include all units?

Also, wondering if you could throw some light on AT's attitude. I would love to think that his joke indicates that he is having the team first mentality and ignored his past issues but reality can be quite different.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I saw Brady getting ***** slapped in the 2nd half. In particular, the center of the OLine...aka Koppan... was getting dominated by the NG. Secong game in a row that Koppan has been the weakest link in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back