PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12: Other NFL games discussion

They need to show up at the beginning of the game and not in the second quarter. Because after the first quarter KC scored only 10 point.

Patriots have only one more loss than the Bucs. Heh.

Bucs coaching staff **** the bed on both sides of the ball at the beginning of the game and dug themselves a hole that the team couldn’t get out of. Great game though.
My attention to the game as on and off but one thing that stuck out to me was how Hill came out on fire and scored a 70 yard TD. I thought okay they’ll be giving him extra attention now. But nope they put the same DB on an island with Hill and it got the same result and they never recovered after.

TB is not going to the SB with this awful coaching staff. Not happening.

My attention to the game as on and off but one thing that stuck out to me was how Hill came out on fire and scored a 70 yard TD. I thought okay they’ll be giving him extra attention now. But nope they put the same DB on an island with Hill and it got the same result and they never recovered after.
They should have bracket Hill from the start . Anyone who follows the game can see that. Apparently a NFL coach can’t

Forgot to mute the NBC intro... I have regrets.

TD Rodgers to Adams. I guess Rodgers is GOAT again. :D

TD Rodgers to Adams. I guess Rodgers is GOAT again. :D
You should do a compare / contrast of Rodgers v Newton.
I’ll start : “compare”, they are both a little weird. Your turn.

Why am I watching this game?

Why am I watching this game?
It’s a snooze fest. But remember the ridic decision the (jealous and petty) NFL made to start the 2019 season ? “100th anniversary” : let’s snub the reigning champs, NE, to start the season with a great “rivalry game” - Bears/Packers.

It’s a snooze fest. But remember the ridic decision the (jealous and petty) NFL made to start the 2019 season ? “100th anniversary” : let’s snub the reigning champs, NE, to start the season with a great “rivalry game” - Bears/Packers.
Ugh. I was nice and relaxed until you reminded me of that...

As mad as we are about the Pats drafting Harry rather than any other WR, imagine if your a Bears fan, and you traded up from 3 to 2 to draft Trubisky instead of Mahomes or Watson.

Robbie Gould with another game winning field goal.

How could the Patriots be so ignorant to have cut him?

Bill the GM is killing Bill the HC!!!!

Where were these packers last week. Colts would be 6-5 right now and also within reach for us if GB woulda beat them.

As mad as we are about the Pats drafting Harry rather than any other WR, imagine if your a Bears fan, and you traded up from 3 to 2 to draft Trubisky instead of Mahomes or Watson.
A really odd decision even at the time. Trubisky came off his only good collegiate season putting up numbers against not so good teams. Head scratcher. The only other real head scratcher where I knew he was going to be a bust was Ponder. He wasn’t even good in college.

A really odd decision even at the time. Trubisky came off his only good collegiate season putting up numbers against not so good teams. Head scratcher. The only other real head scratcher where I knew he was going to be a bust was Ponder. He wasn’t even good in college.

One year wonders at the qb position in college are a huge gamble in the pros.

for every newton, there is a Haskins and/or trubisky.

Rodgers just got Lazard killed.

You know, I pondered that decision too...

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back