PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

More that the Steelers stopped blitzing when they started to fall behind by a good margin. They went away from what was working for them.
I thought they still tried a few heavy blitzes, but Buffalo seemed to adjust and take away Heyward, who was terrorizing them in the first half. I thought Buffalo adjusted after the 1st half and Pittsburgh had no answer

Great opening TD drive by Browns.

More that the Steelers stopped blitzing when they started to fall behind by a good margin. They went away from what was working for them.

That makes literally no sense.

Bills pulled away “by a good margin” because Allen was shredding them.

Allen was destroying their blitz so badly that they had to stop.

So if they stopped blitzing because they fell behind by a good margin, which is what you said, then Allen had already crushed them by that point ‍in order to give them that good margin

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
I thought they still tried a few heavy blitzes, but Buffalo seemed to adjust and take away Heyward, who was terrorizing them in the first half. I thought Buffalo adjusted after the 1st half and Pittsburgh had no answer

It’s clear that PP2 was watching a different game.

• Ha Ha
and it's clear YOU have been watching a different league...the Patriots have destroyed and humiliated your pathetic Belles for the past 20 years +. One so called big win and here you are running your mouth telling Patriots all about football and how we have no clue...you really ARE a green sow.

• Winner
That makes literally no sense.

Bills pulled away “by a good margin” because Allen was shredding them.

Allen was destroying their blitz so badly that they had to stop.

So if they stopped blitzing because they fell behind by a good margin, which is what you said, then Allen had already crushed them by that point ‍in order to give them that good margin

hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Sure.. Allen was shredding them to the tune of a total of ZERO whopping points in the first half. Spin that fantasy all you want, you're not dealing with a dumb fanbase here.

Bills only led 9-7 at the half because Ben tossed a big fat present to Taron Johnson.

Only after Allen tossed a lucky TD to Diggs, did the Steelers hit the panic button and stray from what was working for them.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back