PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6: Other Games

Sigh

Looks like the Chefs have won the AFC West before Halloween again
What really sucks is that means it's going to be all Kelce and Swift along with their ****ing Swifties. I can't ****ing stand it!

Sigh

Looks like the Chefs have won the AFC West before Halloween again
People used to say that about us.

Isn't surprising though. Raiders and Broncos stink. Chargers were the only competition and they've been finding ways to underperform for years. Chiefs aren't even that dominant this year, but that division made a bunch of bad bets that didn't pay off to try to play catch up. Our rivals used to do that too.

People used to say that about us.

Isn't surprising though. Raiders and Broncos stink. Chargers were the only competition and they've been finding ways to underperform for years. Chiefs aren't even that dominant this year, but that division made a bunch of bad bets that didn't pay off to try to play catch up. Our rivals used to do that too.
I know but let me be a hater for a bit lol

mAc JoNeS hAz SaMe ReKuRd aS JuStiN hErBeRt

Herbert throws a pick to go 2 - 3. Dude is better than Mac but still can not win anything. Way over rated with not clutch gene in his body.

He's also becoming a punk: That's twice now I've seen him fake going out of bounds just to gain extra yardage. I ****ing hate that ****.
That's some Mahomes stuff right there

He's also becoming a punk: That's twice now I've seen him fake going out of bounds just to gain extra yardage. I ****ing hate that ****.
The defense needs to teach him a lesson even if it costs 15 yards.

Anyone watching the Jaguars/Saints tonight? I got the Jags winning tonight.

Just switched over to it. Lawrence has to live up to the hype. It's time
The way he was throwing on the run in the pre-game warm-ups has me thinking his knee is far from 100%. Pretty sure he hurt it at first when Epenesa tackled him low in London and then got it twisted again last week.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back