PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Happened to Lawimpian Tomlinson's HEART!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that I've been watching the Pats since 1982 (were you even a wet dream in your mom's pants?) I would say I remember LT worlds better than you ever will.

As for rolemodels, if you are STUPID enough to let Tomlinson be a role model for your kids, you should have them taken away from you. Tomlinson is a poor role model. His sportsmanship is pathetic. I wouldn't want ANY of my kids looking to someone like LdT as a role model because they'd be whining more than playing.
That is just 100% not true. He's complained a total of twice in his entire career. you make it sound like he complains after every loss. last year was an emotional loss and he appologized to BB for his comments. Only loss he's ever complained about. He made a comment about "if you ain't cheatin, then you ain't trying" but had a smile on his face, not sure what that was supposed to mean. The guys just does not like the Patriots. Is it human for someone not to like something? He was on some AWFUL teams and stuck around even when his mother told him he should be traded to a team with a better future. He's a unbelievable teammate and has proven that.

If you want to let your kids follow LCT (Lawrence Crackhead Taylor) then be my guess but LT has been a great player for a while and has never been made look so bad. You call him out for getting upset, for getting frustrated at a player? what player hasn't done that? he never mentioned anything to the media or called them out to anyone. He's there to guide or to kick them in the ass when they're not playing well.

You could believe whatever you want to believe but I believe more what I see on a constant basis over what ESPN tries to convince me of.

I don't really give a crap what LT said, didn't say, didn't do, did do or whatever.

I don't really understand the backhanded slap at the Patriots by bringing up Lawrence Taylor either...

I have seen many injured stars help out any way they can, by helping the coaches or just cheering on their teammates.

That was a weird thing he was doing.

Name for ya:

Steve Slaton
Does anyone have film of him sitting the entire game? there was video of him standing too on the sidelines but since there was footage of him sitting down twice, everyone assumes he was sitting down the WHOLE game and not talking to his teammates. Sorry if I quoted you TO, but some people just need to stop hating on him so bad. What did he do that was so bad besides calling out the Patriots?

We need some balance in this thread. Let's let HOF Jim Brown provide some insight about LT:

"(Meeting LT) was a beautiful experience for me," Brown said. "This young man gave me more respect than any young person in my life. At the height of his career, he was humble enough to make me feel I had done something great. We exchanged ideas and concepts. I was hugely impressed with meeting him. He has an impeccable attitude."

who cares about your losers, Moronvara...you lost to a better team..the fact you won't admit it proves that it's tearing you up inside...and I'm LMAO at YOU...the little trollstress who got left at the altar...AGAIN!:rofl:

who cares about your losers, Moronvara...you lost to a better team..the fact you won't admit it proves that it's tearing you up inside...and I'm LMAO at YOU...the little trollstress who got left at the altar...AGAIN!:rofl:

Class? need i say more. lol

I'm on MY home board...YOU are still here after LOSING and throwing around insults...obviously you have ZERO comprehension of what class is, because THIS ain't it.

Last edited:
We need some balance in this thread. Let's let HOF Jim Brown provide some insight about LT:

"(Meeting LT) was a beautiful experience for me," Brown said. "This young man gave me more respect than any young person in my life. At the height of his career, he was humble enough to make me feel I had done something great. We exchanged ideas and concepts. I was hugely impressed with meeting him. He has an impeccable attitude."
I'm impressed. How does this translate to today's LT performance?

One thing that struck me last week was watching the Giants' players who were injured going over plays with their replacements. They showed that ALOT, and I thought then that the Giants would win, to me it showed they were playing/thinking as a TEAM. I have a feeling if LdT would have been doing anything similar after he was taken out of the game, they would have showed it. Just sayin'.

It's not up to the player. It up to the coaching staff and the medical staff. LT was OBVIOUSLY not cleared to play. Honestly, what kind of ***** doesn't play in a game of such importance if he could have? LT would have played if he could have.

i think norv was playing mind games all week. he knew LT wont play much so removed him quickly of the injury report whereas kept mentioning rivers was doubtful

Anybody that thinks a professional football player will seat on the sideline when he is healthy enough to play, is insane. These guys don't get that many chances to play for super bowl, and when they do, nothing stops them except an injury. Just be happy he didn't play ;)

Anybody that thinks a professional football player will seat on the sideline when he is healthy enough to play, is insane. These guys don't get that many chances to play for super bowl, and when they do, nothing stops them except an injury. Just be happy he didn't play ;)

Some people play through things others won't. That's just a fact, even at the professional level.

One thing that struck me last week was watching the Giants' players who were injured going over plays with their replacements. They showed that ALOT, and I thought then that the Giants would win, to me it showed they were playing/thinking as a TEAM. I have a feeling if LdT would have been doing anything similar after he was taken out of the game, they would have showed it. Just sayin'.

If your back up player wasn't ready and didn't practice all week, then yes, we would have seen that. But the back up players knew the player since they knew they'll be playing.

If your back up player wasn't ready and didn't practice all week, then yes, we would have seen that. But the back up players knew the player since they knew they'll be playing.

Um no, one of the players I was referring to was in street clothes, they said they brought him on the trip specifically so he could help out his back up on the sideline. Nice try, though.

Some people play through things others won't. That's just a fact, even at the professional level.

Not if you have a back up RB that would be the starter on a lots of other teams. This was the coach's call.

Not if you have a back up RB that would be the starter on a lots of other teams. This was the coach's call.

You tell yourself whatever you have to in order to keep believing in LdT. It's understandable.

Last edited:
His Darth Vader/Silence of the Lambs mask was quite classy.

LT is classless. It wasn't that he was just too much of a sissy to play when Rivers was playing with a sprained MCL and something like a torn ACL(or partially). And the worst part is that he just sat there, uninterested. Didn't offer any encouragement to his team. What a pathetic lowlife.

I've updated my sig to recognize LT's unstoppable classiness. I think it's hilarious his chinstrap was buckled for four quarters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents