PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is our best offensive line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
With Wynn out and assuming Cannon is healthy what do you think our best starting OL is?

This would be mine:

LT - Thuney
LG - Eluemunor
OC - Karras
RG - Mason
RT - Cannon

With Wynn out and assuming Cannon is healthy what do you think our best starting OL is?

This would be mine:

LT - Thuney
LG - Eluemunor
OC - Karras
RG - Mason
RT - Cannon

Probably.

This would be mine:

LT - Thuney
LG - Eluemunor
OC - Karras
RG - Mason
RT - Cannon

Against the DLs they will be seeing for the next few weeks until Wynn would be eligible to play, I'd say that's probably the safest one. Three out of the four positions are not disrupted and Thuney has shown that he's capable in a pinch. They cannot afford any more injuries there anymore, though. Good God. Dante has his work cut out for him so far this season.

Against the DLs they will be seeing for the next few weeks until Wynn would be eligible to play, I'd say that's probably the safest one. Three out of the four positions are not disrupted and Thuney has shown that he's capable in a pinch. They cannot afford any more injuries there anymore, though. Good God. Dante has his work cut out for him so far this season.

at least we get Cannon back

I doubt it. I would keep Thuney at LG, where he is strongest AND can help out both the center and the OT.

No one here knows who Dante will eventually choose at LT. He will continue to have several choice. BB will trade for one if necessary. Belichick has a strange idea that guards should play guard, and tackles should play tackle. Obviously, in emergency situations that can change, perhaps even for a game or two.

I would almost always have a TE or FB helping out the LT. Our base set would include 3 WR's and a RB, although we could obviously run some 4 WR sets.

This would be mine:

LT - Thuney
LG - Eluemunor
OC - Karras
RG - Mason
RT - Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back