PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to the Bills game this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I hope to see some of you guys. You'll recognize me as the average height and weight white guy.

Wear a Patriot hat so we can pick you out of the crowd.....I'll be the guy in the Patriot Brady jersey.

Keepin the streak alive....Sunday makes 117 in a row (including pre-season) for me.

I'm out. My daughter is a Cheerleader for the Hingham 4th grade team this sunday in the Old Colony league Super Bowl against Silver Lake. I am already anticipating next year that September October look out since my son will be on the 2nd/3rd grade team and I have already lined myself as one of the coaches. The youth football games are mostly on sunday ( a few saturday night games) but I am more pumped up for it than a Super Bowl game (and I've been to 5) If anyone here got section 132 row 30 on the ticketexchange you have my seats. ;)

If anyone is giving away tickets and tanks of gas, I'm in!

I just need a plane ticket, so if you got one in your back pocket - Send it to me in Atlanta.

Wear a Patriot hat so we can pick you out of the crowd.....I'll be the guy in the Patriot Brady jersey.

Keepin the streak alive....Sunday makes 117 in a row (including pre-season) for me.

I don't bye it you must have missed a game in there somewhere (especially preseason)

I'll also be at the Jets game and will be meeting up with Zip and Mrs. B's Razor's Edge Tailgate Crew.

These upcoming division games are bigger than they have been in years.

How does the ticket exchange work anyway?

Dyam...I was looking forward to meeting the man, the myth, that Peking Pashah of Patriotude,Patjew the Great....unfortunately, of all the games at the Razor, this one will find me at a benefit for a close friend who is suffering from brain cancer this Sunday in Providence. Hopefully I can make the Jtes game.

Dyam...I was looking forward to meeting the man, the myth, that Peking Pashah of Patriotude,Patjew the Great....unfortunately, of all the games at the Razor, this one will find me at a benefit for a close friend who is suffering from brain cancer this Sunday in Providence. Hopefully I can make the Jtes game.

Best wishes to your friend from those at Patsfans. THAT's having a problem.

I don't bye it you must have missed a game in there somewhere (especially preseason)

Nope........it may be more than 117, I lost count going back to the late 90's.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

PM me if yu're going to the Jets game so I can prove to you in person how cool I'm really not.

I'm coming "home" for the Jets and Bills games.

Anyone tailgating? :D

I'll be there with a buddy of mine, we always tailgate at a satellite lot a mile from the stadium. You're welcome to join us. If you want, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes