PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bears @ Saints

Saints are gonna be tough to beat.

This game is a complete waste of time. Chicago is a mediocre team with a bad quarterback. Stupid 7 seed.

This game is a complete waste of time. Chicago is a mediocre team with a bad quarterback. Stupid 7 seed.
Have you not seen the « Trubisky can be had » thread ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Wish the cards got in over Chicago

NO bailed out by a penalty. That was an idiotic play by Brees.

Refs doing everything to get the Saints in the endzone.

I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

How short is Brees water guy? It makes Drew look 6'4.

Even when it was 7-3, I never got the feeling that the bears would win this game.
You need this thing called an Offense, which features this other vital cog called a Quarterback, to win playoff games. They lack both.

He's a strange kind of magnet.
He’s a big **** talker. Has been since he’s was with the greatest college football team on God’s green Earth, the Florida Gators.

I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

Last time Saints played Bucs, Marpet was out. Should be a little different this time, but Cappa is also out. But a ****ty RG is easier to deal with than a ****ty LG.

They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO

They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO
If they beat the saints, they're going to the SB - imo.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back