PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who else do they need? Loving it. This will be a very versatile and talented offense. Capable of rushing and attacking any part of the field in the pass game with the weapons they now have.

I mean, who ? Like, do they bring in one of those high $ WRs ? Trades ?

Given that he is a FOX guy his connections might to NFC teams so it could point to those Fournette rumors.

Man screw it go for broke and trade for Wilson or Watson and you’re the favorite in the AFC to make the SB.

After winning 6 Superbowls but always losing the off-season, finally winning the off-season feels great. This team can go 6-10 and I won't care...

Im exaggerating for those who take such comments literally. But I'm super happy and excited to see this team

I’m nervous cam will hold the team back if he’s playing qb again. Too much money invested into the team to hope cam can rebound from the debacle last year.
Says everyone who watched newton play last year.
This offense is being built into a rookie QBs dream. We are drafting a round 1 QB and he will be playing by October.

Man screw it go for broke and trade for Wilson or Watson and you’re the favorite in the AFC to make the SB.
A trade for Wilson would be epic, maybe he will add the Pats to list of destinations now

Says everyone who watched newton play last year.
This offense is being built into a rookie QBs dream. We are drafting a round 1 QB and he will be playing by October.
As soon as Cam's shoulder gives out in week 6... Bill will call the bullpen.
toronto blue jays game 2 GIF by MLB

Kendrick Bourne deal a lot better than initially expected. Essentially only 4-5 a year with an out early on if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents