PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Small school prospects

Username

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If you're like me, one of the most fun parts of the draft is when you stumble upon a small school prospect when watching a different player/team, get excited by the potential and then see him get picked up, whether as a late round pick or UDFA.

Unfortunately this year, due to life, I have next to no time to watch tape, so do any of the rest of you have any small school guys we should be aware of?

Here's a pretty comprehensive list from nfldraftdiamonds.com, I'm hoping to get a chance to look at 5-10 of them during the next few weeks. If anyone could point me towards someone in particular on the list I'd be much obliged.

If you're like me, one of the most fun parts of the draft is when you stumble upon a small school prospect when watching a different player/team, get excited by the potential and then see him get picked up, whether as a late round pick or UDFA.

Unfortunately this year, due to life, I have next to no time to watch tape, so do any of the rest of you have any small school guys we should be aware of?

Started this thread about 3 weeks ago..

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back