PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 8: Patriots fall 31-17 to the Dolphins

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Bill still winless vs. the gender ambiguous coach/left-handed QB combo.

And @Kontradiction banned. Another great day, things just keep getting better here. /s
You gotta be careful. I was banned here temporarily for less by an old moderator named Patters for less than what you said.

This team is too inconsistent and that is why they are 2-6. Too many mistakes.
Rookies (Mafi) and Mac Jones today.

O’Brien doesn’t even try to text the defense when their safeties cheat up to play run. Our QB is Mr Noodlearm.

I didn’t say trade every other player. I said they should be available. If a tackle-needy team comes in to overpay for Trent Brown, do you say no?
ROFL

I would certainly say no.

We are the most tackle need in the NFL. It is we who should open the checkbook and extend Brown.

Bill still winless vs. the gender ambiguous coach/left-handed QB combo.

And @Kontradiction banned. Another great day, things just keep getting better here. /s
Not surprised - the precedent has been set. Stay left or be gone, I guess.

ROFL

You think that the patriots are an unsuccessful franchise? How many season tickets went unsold? How much money is the team losing each year. How much has the value of the team gone down since Brady left?
Lol

By your definition if successful, this team is currently successful for Kraft family only. And with this direction, not sure how long will last.
For me, fan, not

Was Jack Jones at fault with the Waddle TD in the fourth?

Where was Sow? He needs to be at RG over Tony Mafi.

The patriots would be a playoff team this year if only they had drafted xxxx instead of yyy?

I will start;

AJ Brown instead of Nkeal Harry

I
did
That's not accurate.

He knows superior WR talent. He just won't pay a premium for it.
but then you hear stories like the Falcons asked Bill If they should trade up for Julio
Jones.
He replies no because you can get Ronald Parker without moving and hes a similar talent.

Yeah, that's not accurate.

At all.
Ok, Ian. Whatever helps you sleep at night. We all know that the single post was merely a veneer; a weak spin to do what you do.

The refs didn't cost us the game necessarily (because we suck so bad). But no one can say the refs didn't make several massive calls on behalf of the Dolphins AND did not flag several very obvious calls for the Patriots. Just look at the head-hit on Parker. Clear as a bell. Called 100% of the time. Adding in the pile drive after the helmet hit - no flag. Every close call went the Dolphins way. It just adds to the bitterness about the Pats looking the worst team in the league.
He hit him twice helmet to helmet along with pile driving him into the turf. He'll get fined tomorrow.

Unfortunately that’s the most likely scenario.
Yeah exactly…..win 1-2 more games and fall down the draft board….if BB is still here next season it probably doesn’t matter ….he will trade down anyways

Just commit to the tank and the hope of a real quarterback this guy would be mid even with superstars around him, he does nothing at an elite level.

For those of you complaining about the Pats D, try watching the Broncos...

2 and 6 record...Bad team, everybody signed and staying...just a great future...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back