PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Bowl Games

McCarthy finally made a couple plays
It has not been him but his skill position players. The balls are just going through their hands or they are just being flat out dropped. Then the coaching has also been suspect with some stupid calls.

Not impressed with McCarthy at all. Never really was

It has not been him but his skill position players. The balls are just going through their hands or they are just being flat out dropped. Then the coaching has also been suspect with some stupid calls.
He hasn’t play well this season after he got dinged up

Two very evenly-matched teams not just in score but everything

BOB was right. Milroe isn't a QB.

and any member here who advocates for the Pats to take McCarthy in the first after a trade down or in the early second round should be banned for life.

Michigan def came to play

Bama OL couldn’t handle Michigan early or when it counted at the end. Anyone who drafts JC Latham in Round 1 is looking at Evan Neal 2.0. The guy got blown up all game long.

Corum would look good backing up Rham

Last edited:
What was that play call by Alabama? You need 3 yards to keep your title hopes alive and you run a QB draw into a crowd of fatties to end the game lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Great comeback by Michigan.
Exciting game.
Wolverines will be favorites over Washington

I didn't get to see the game but stats say he threw 3TDs. Bama's corners will be starting pros. I guess the style points were lacking

Glad Michigan won and Saban is going home.

BOB was right. Milroe isn't a QB.

and any member here who advocates for the Pats to take McCarthy in the first after a trade down or in the early second round should be banned for life.
17/27 for 221 and 3 TDs. Meh. I don’t think he did himself any favors tonight.

17/27 for 221 and 3 TDs. Meh. I don’t think he did himself any favors tonight.

McCarthy was off-target some, throwing behind guys, etc. But there also were a few bad drops that should've been caught. He looks like he needs to get a bit stronger, spend some time in the weight room. (Where have we heard that before?)

Wash Texas should be a classic

McCarthy was off-target some, throwing behind guys, etc. But there also were a few bad drops that should've been caught. He looks like he needs to get a bit stronger, spend some time in the weight room. (Where have we heard that before?)
Both the QBs in the late game are worth watching too

For me it’s either Daniel’s or Penix this draft.
I don't understand why Penix is so underrated. He was probably the best qb in the country this year. Ahead of Daniels.
I like Daniels but Penix is better passing.
And he was at his best in the biggest games. I think draftniks are sleeping on him

I don't understand why Penix is so underrated. He was probably the best qb in the country this year. Ahead of Daniels.
And he was at his best in the biggest games. I think draftniks are sleeping on him
Possible east coast bias maybe

This board is down on him because of his history of injuries. He has a rocket for an arm. If there was a way to get one of the 2 qbs plus Odunze …

Texas Football GIF by Texas Longhorns

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back