PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
what happened to Keion White? did he play today? he was a first two games DROY according the Patsfans evaluators

This can never be understated and is never appreciated enough. QB is the most important position in all team sports because no other single position can utterly destroy a team through incompetence quite like a bad QB.

Ironic given an NFL team has 53 players so you would think no one player should have such an impact.
The QB touched the ball every play on offense, they can change plays, they can control who gets the ball, and their performance can make it easier or worse for the defense

what happened to Keion White? did he play today? he was a first two games DROY according the Patsfans evaluators
He's out there. Just invisible. He looks like 2008 Mike Vrabel/John Simon standing around when rushing the passer.

Another premature overrated draft pick by posters.

No that’s what this website is for tool bag

How are those next 6 games looking by the way? Brilliant thread. You should make another one
They looked like a great opportunity just like they did then.
Had the qb not spit the bit, at the very least LV, Wash and Indy would have been wins and we’d be sitting at 5-5.

And, no this board is not here for you to cry.

J.H.C. - just watched the replay of Mac’s interception and I humbly apologize to J.J. and the 8 foot tight end that I called out in a prior post. The *problem* is our QB (Back Foot Mac) whom I was a *former* apologist for. After that play I am no longer an apologist and look forward to the next “savior”!

Last edited:
Had the qb not spit the bit, at the very least LV, Wash and Indy would have been wins and we’d be sitting at 5-5.

It absolutely is

But lol sure they did. You should try watching the games clown

Zappe is not an NFL level starting QB. If he can’t handle coming in a game as the backup without “reps”- literally his job as a backup then he isn’t a backup caliber QB either. Hopefully when both him and Jones are gone this winter we get a half decent QB room here.
It's amazing they kept him as their only backup to waive him then bring him back. Unbelievable not even a late draft pick for a qb

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Ok maybe even a Mac Jones offense can score on the Chargers their defense is horrible

At least the good news is they can't lose next week

But honestly Jones and belichick are done here.

“If we were better, we’d be at least 5-5!”

I can't get over that terrible throw. I'm like around 50 with the height of Mini Buzz Lightyear with serious rotator cuff problems from too much wiffleball in my 1st few decades, and I could've made that throw. After 2 starting QBs who've won the college champs, Pats should never gain have a QB who won the FBS champs.

i

One of these has a very punch-able face.

Just one?

I think this team has become just as unlikeable as the Bobby Valentine Red Sox. Theres nobody you can get behind and cheer win or lose. Bunch of underachieving and in some cases overpaid stiffs and lousy attitudes.
Can't believe we're at that point. The only players I looked forward to watching was Judon and Uche to see if they could duplicate last season and Gonzalez to see if he's the real deal. Rham is meh. Douglas is meh. Aside from that, they are a pretty unwatchable team.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3