PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All-time draft thread/picks

It is. @pazrul72 you're up pal. I'll check in before 11-1130. Probably the only guy on the forum with a job.
Nah aren't you a potato farmer or some such nonsense? And in dingles case being that big a degenerate easily counts as a full time job

Nah aren't you a potato farmer or some such nonsense? And in dingles case being that big a degenerate easily counts as a full time job
That guy is a menace to society

Farming, construction, feet finder

(not in that order :)

Looks like this thread is the discussion thread now.

I will update the first post of the Picks thread every evening. So all you will have to do is check the thread for picks made on the current day. Kids are on summer vacation now, and it's too nice outside to update picks in real time.

I will still check in every couple hours quickly to pick if I am on the clock though. Hopefully, we can all make a nice run of picks each evening too.

Enjoy summer days, everyone! It doesn't last long here in New England.

So you're the reason why these onlyfans models exist
Oh no. You just have to observe them on Fathers day and youll know why they exist. They get no $ from me. I'm on feet finder stealing a few K a month from guys on here.

Farming, construction, feet finder

(not in that order :)
I can't believe that potato farmer label stuck. Wasn't that a few years ago when I was calling out DKF for being a **** head?

Looks like this thread is the discussion thread now.

I will update the first post of the Picks thread every evening. So all you will have to do is check the thread for picks made on the current day. Kids are on summer vacation now, and it's too nice outside to update picks in real time.

I will still check in every couple hours quickly to pick if I am on the clock though. Hopefully, we can all make a nice run of picks each evening too.

Enjoy summer days, everyone! It doesn't last long here in New England.
I'm open to a new thread. Literally only picks. Use this one for trades or **** talk. We gotta get some done today.

I'm open to a new thread. Literally only picks. Use this one for trades or **** talk. We gotta get some done today.
That one I created should only be for picks. The one where I am tracking the picks in the first post. Use this one for discussion

Yea no more bs in the other thread. Strictly picks in the one dingle created. Picks and @ to get this rolling along. We still have a ways to go.

Yea no more bs in the other thread. Strictly picks in the one dingle created. Picks and @ to get this rolling along. We still have a ways to go.
Once Captain picks, Guts and I have the next 4 picks. I'll check back in a couple hours to see if Capt has made his pick.

just recapping my picks

Team A: RB Jim Brown, LT Joe Thomas, CB Champ Bailey, LG Larry Allen, QB Kurt Warner, FS Brian Dawkins. LB Ted Hendricks

Team B: RB Barry Sanders, QB John Elway, WR Lance Alworth, TE Antonio Gates, LB Patrick Willis, LT Leon Gray

so far so good, team A has a better structure, but team B has some real potential... but some of your all picks really threw me off my game early on... Teaches me not to sign up too early for these things lol...

Last edited:
This definitely hasn't gone the way I thought going in. Missing round one affected my strategy and then as I saw the picks coming I saw others doing what I planned on doing. So I've had to adjust. Drafting Peyton and Marino is so distasteful to me but Peyton was selected for me and Marino in the 4th round has to be anti-Fins sentiment.

This definitely hasn't gone the way I thought going in. Missing round one affected my strategy and then as I saw the picks coming I saw others doing what I planned on doing. So I've had to adjust. Drafting Peyton and Marino is so distasteful to me but Peyton was selected for me and Marino in the 4th round has to be anti-Fins sentiment.
You did get Rice though

there were a lot of people taken early on that surprised me... I would have taken Manning in a heart beat round 1 if i realized he was available for team B... He one of the best qbs to play the game... lots of folks are stock piling WRS and TES and defensive players... but you have the most important player on the field, the QB situation sorted... losing out on my top three qbs in round one before i made my first pick affected the way i was going to build a team... kinda put me on my heels, almost back to back picks, i was reeling a bit in round 1... not enough time to process what was going on...

Last edited:
there were a lot of people taken early on that surprised me... I would have taken Manning in a heart beat round 1 if he was available... He one of the best qbs to play the game... lots of folks are stock piling WRS and TES and defensive players... but you have the most important player on the field, the QB situation sorted... losing out on my top three qbs in round one affected the way i was going to build a team... and to have almost back to back picks, i was reeling a bit in round 1
That's why i picked Aaron Rodgers when I did. You do need your HOF QB

That's why i picked Aaron Rodgers when I did. You do need your HOF QB
i just couldn't pull the trigger on him... personal bias i guess... its really causing me issues with selecting certain players... i need to be cold hearted football facts related and pull the trigger on players i might not like...

i just couldn't pull the trigger on him... personal bias i guess... its really causing me issues with selecting certain players... i need to be cold hearted football facts related and pull the trigger on players i might not like...
Yes sir imagine selecting Ray Lewis with your first pick for Team B lol

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back