PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick’s Trade Value.

No one is giving up anything for a coach in his 70's that's below .500 in the last 3+ seasons.

Mac for Zach

Both fanbases subjected to this **** should at least get some Trading Places style entertainment.
Why would the Jets fall for that total fleecing?

No one is giving up anything for a coach in his 70's that's below .500 in the last 3+ seasons.
I disagree. There’s a handful of teams that would be potentially interested in giving up draft picks for an immediate three year run with Belichick at the helm. Belichick has too great a resume to be written off because of a Mac Jones lead team.

Here is what you would get in trade if you traded Belichick to another team .....
200.gif

I think if we moved on from Bill he’s calling his own shot and Kraft owes him that decency.
I don’t think Kraft owes him anything. I think Belichick has been one of if not the highest compensated coach in the NFL for a long time and has done Kraft no favors.

BB would be on a plane right now to Jersey if the Giants were calling and Kraft told him go ahead.

Give BB what he always wanted, trade him to his favorite NFL team. It never was the Pats. I’d take back Daboll at least he’s an offensive mind.

BB would be on a plane right now to Jersey if the Giants were calling and Kraft told him go ahead.

Give BB what he always wanted, trade him to his favorite NFL team. It never was the Pats. I’d take back Daboll at least he’s an offensive mind.
I don’t think the Giants are blowing that up.
Chargers make the most sense.

Maybe from a football team perspective but I don’t know if BB wants to pack up and move to the west coast at his age.

I know we won’t but I would love to get Mcvay, but I’m settling for Rick Smith or the waterboy on the niners or eagles or Detroit lions offense at this point.

I disagree. There’s a handful of teams that would be potentially interested in giving up draft picks for an immediate three year run with Belichick at the helm. Belichick has too great a resume to be written off because of a Mac Jones lead team.
Outside of maybe the Chargers I can't think of a team that could realistically be a contender within a year or two that would be looking for a new coach and I don’t think anyone would want to rebuild with a coach coming off of a failed rebuild and already in his final years in the profession. I am sure there are a couple teams that would take him to help boost ticket sales but I can't see anyone giving up anything substantial to get him.

If I am the Chargers I bring in an offensive coach. Staley is another one of the main recent failures coming from the defensive side of the ball.

Belichick will end up in the HoF, but I now wonder whether he'll make it on the first ballot, given the ongoing fall in his reputation. All those years of unprecedented arrogant disdain for the press could bite him in the ass when he ultimately needs their votes.

Maybe from a football team perspective but I don’t know if BB wants to pack up and move to the west coast at his age.
Moving from Nantucket to west coast at 71... Nah.

Belichick will end up in the HoF, but I now wonder whether he'll make it on the first ballot, given the ongoing fall in his reputation. All those years of unprecedented arrogant disdain for the press could bite him in the ass when he ultimately needs their votes.
Too many Gates real or perceived will keep him out on the Hall on the first ballot.

I can’t speak for Arch but I can tell you why I’m here. Three reasons.

1. I need something to go with my popcorn.
2. I want to see who’s being stupid and just how ridiculous they can get.
3. I like watching train wrecks.
Guess you enjoyed yesterday's game.

Chargers are extremely cheap and Bill’s been getting $25m per year from Kraft. Would Bill take a huge cut on his salary? I don’t see it.

Moving from Nantucket to west coast at 71... Nah.
Outside of the Giants I don't really see Bill wanting to coach anywhere else. He has his compound in Nantucket, his kids of the staff, his daughter coaches lacrosse 90 minutes away. Is he really going to pick up at 72 and start all over on the other side of the country?

Too many Gates real or perceived will keep him out on the Hall on the first ballot.
There's at least one voter from Pittsburgh who already said he isn't voting for Bill for that reason.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back