PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Sign Percy Harvin

If they get a decent QB, the Bills will be a contender in the AFCE. They are building a very solid team over there.
Where are they finding him? Not this year

Agreed. Crappy QB in buffalo. Won't lie that I was curious to see Percy catching passes from Brady.

Buffalo 100% had a higher offer from Buffalo than he ever would have got here.

Uh huh.

Lesean McCoy, Percy Harvin, and Sammy Watkins are all in the same offense. Woods is pretty good too.

And....??? Who is throwing this ball?

Beh.. could have been a fun toy for McD to use. Too bad.

No one can say that the Pats play in a weak division. Going to be a dogfight for the top spot.

This move doesnt scare me in the slightest

Ditto, I woulda love him here but there aren't enough passing options in Buffalo to make him scary, he's not a premier target.

Not to mention the QB situation.

..well, I guess I did mention it.

Suuuuuucks. After signing Revis, signing this guy was next on my offseason wish list. Sigh.

Unless they offered him crazy money for that one year, I don't understand the logic of signing a "prove it" deal with Cassel or Manuel as your QB.

You can laugh all you want about the QB situation over there, but they will be able to run the ball and they will play excellent defense. Cassell is a passable QB and with those weapons, even he can be successful.

Dude, who cares? That's all I read around here...that no one in the East has a QB besides the Pats. Cassell/Fitz aren't AWFUL, they can get the job done providing their team has a good defense and playmakers around them.

They already signed a receiving running back. Why sign Harvin too?

Anything can happen. They could find a gem in the draft or Cassel could have another solid year like he did in KC 2010.

Point is, they are putting together a solid team on both sides of the ball. Only thing missing now is QB.

You can laugh all you want about the QB situation over there, but they will be able to run the ball and they will play excellent defense. Cassell is a passable QB and with those weapons, even he can be successful.
Cassell is Cassell. He's not going to get better from what he was with the Vikings

If they get a decent QB, the Bills will be a contender in the AFCE. They are building a very solid team over there.

The AFC East had already shown some signs of improving starting in 2013, when 3/4 teams were .500 or better.

Now, all 3 competitors have really made some nice additions this offseason. I don't know that they necessarily bridged any gap, but all 3 other teams have certainly improved.

They already signed a receiving running back. Why sign Harvin too?

Lots of athleticism in that offense. They have 3 guys that can get a TD on any given play. Already have a great defense too.

Lots of athleticism in that offense. They have 3 guys that can get a TD on any given play. Already have a great defense too.
Weak OL and no QB means a lot more than how many fast guys you have.

The AFC East had already shown some signs of improving starting in 2013, when 3/4 teams were .500 or better.

Now, all 3 competitors have really made some nice additions this offseason. I don't know that they necessarily bridged any gap, but all 3 other teams have certainly improved.
One thing is for sure, our conference road games just got a lot tougher.

Weak OL and no QB means a lot more than how many fast guys you have.

Again, the "no QB" argument. You can win without an elite QB. Cassel can win games with a strong supporting cast and good defense. He has those in Buffalo.

Dude, who cares? That's all I read around here...that no one in the East has a QB besides the Pats. Cassell/Fitz aren't AWFUL, they can get the job done providing their team has a good defense and playmakers around them.

Well obviously you do for one. Show me their combined record as starting QB's its not good, it might not even be average.

Anything can happen. They could find a gem in the draft or Cassel could have another solid year like he did in KC 2010.

Point is, they are putting together a solid team on both sides of the ball. Only thing missing now is QB.

After years of garbage they have to spend every few offseasons so this wasnt unexpected.

Cassell is Cassell. He's not going to get better from what he was with the Vikings

Um, the vikings had no receivers, junk at OL, and a crappy defense. The only thing the Vikings had going for them was Peterson.....The Bills have a top 5 defense that can rush the passer and defend the pass, a monster WR in Watkins, a top 5 running back, a solid offensive line, oh yeah, and one of the best defensive coaches in the game.

Add Harvin to that mix and you got a recipe for trouble. Don't let your arrogance blind you. The AFC East looks to be serious business this season.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back