PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolt fans confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Mike Tolbert doesn't always drink beer but when he does he prefers a Samuel Jackson.

if you are counting on a special teams score then your in for a rude awakening. The pats R setup to be crushed on sunday.

You guys might very well win the game, but if you are expecting San Diego to 'crush' the Patriots you are as delusional as they come.

if you are counting on a special teams score then your in for a rude awakening. The pats R setup to be crushed on sunday.

It was a joke, well really not. Percy Harvin told me that.

But you are crazy of you don't think Brady wont have a good game against the Chargers.

We have a much smarter coach and a much smarter team. We wont just lay the ball on the ground after not being touched after a 20+ yeard gain. Trust

Wow! I had no idea you could use individual letters of the alphabet like "R" as substitutes for words like "are."

This man is a genius.

Last edited:

You are right, SD haven't had a ST TD scored against them! Oh wait...

20110911__110912Harvin.jpg

Wow! I had no idea you could use individual letters of the alphabet like "R" as substitutes for words like "are!"

This man is a genius.

He learned that from the great Norv Turner

On Sunday there will be an eclipse. The moon will move due to the gravitational pull of Mike Tolbert's head.

Wow! I had no idea you could use individual letters of the alphabet like "R" as substitutes for words like "are."

This man is a genius.

Dude, Tolbert B unstoppable.

Tolbert is a good player. I even have him in both of my fantasy teams. i dont want to start him because I dont want to believe he'll do too much damage to us lol.

Chargers has a great offense, so does the Pats. This will be a good game.

lol, I went up against Brady in three of my fantasy leagues last week. My big money league, a Brady/Gronk did me in and in another, I thought I had it won hands down with 100+ point league....then the Brady/Welker combo hit. :eek:

at least it was a fun game to watch. :eat2:

For those of you who don't know, Tolbert had a role in Star Wars....he was the force.

lol, I went up against Brady in three of my fantasy leagues last week. My big money league, a Brady/Gronk did me in and in another, I thought I had it won hands down with 100+ point league....then the Brady/Welker combo hit. :eek:

at least it was a fun game to watch. :eat2:

Hahah whats even better is that I started Brady, Welker and hernandez last week. I beat my opponent by atleast 80-90 points.

Tom want win in this game chargers should just shut up and go home.

Only the Toldozer can tackle the Toldozer but even he'll have to go back in time to do that.

Tolbert doesn't have to go back in time. Tolbert can force time to go backwards in him.

Who can tackle the toldozer in the flat on the cheatriots??

Why is Tolbert so good?

Against the Vikings he had 12 rushes for 35 yards! That's a 2.9 yard average! And with two of them being 7 yards and 13 yards, that 10 rushes for 15 yards!

His receiving is a little better! 9 receptions for 58 yards!

He scored 3 TDs, but that is about it!

What a great player! Unstoppable! :rolleyes:

You must have to take a lot of power naps to earn a nickname like "Toldozer".

Why is Tolbert so good?

Against the Vikings he had 12 rushes for 35 yards! That's a 2.9 yard average! And with two of them being 7 yards and 13 yards, that 10 rushes for 15 yards!

His receiving is a little better! 9 receptions for 58 yards!

He scored 3 TDs, but that is about it!

What a great player! Unstoppable! :rolleyes:

Its Tolbert, that why. If Tolbert rushes fro 35 yards and you rush for 35 yards, Tolbert has rushed for more yards than you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back