Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Did Kraft make the wrong decision choosing Belichick over Brady in 2020?

• Yes (RLKAM)

• No (RLKAM)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t get some of the hate she gets. Pretty, talented, funny, rich. She check the boxes.
curtsy shake it off GIF by Taylor Swift
Her biggest crime is she's not Lily

Yes but it wasn't as clear a cut of a decision without the benefit of hindsight. We know now that Brady had years of elite play ahead of him. Brady broke the mold. It's somewhat understandable what Kraft did. Wrong, but understandable.

Yes but it wasn't as clear a cut of a decision without the benefit of hindsight. We know now that Brady had years of elite play ahead of him. Brady broke the mold. It's somewhat understandable what Kraft did. Wrong, but understandable.
Be Quiet Taylor Swift GIF by Capital One

I guess I choose to look at it differently.

Instead of a 'glass half empty' guy, I see this as a 'glass half full'.

While this debate about Belichick vs Brady will forever exist, there is absolutely no dispute that they were great together. There is a certain mentality that drives people like them that seek greatness, and like it or not part of the formula is usually having an ego. So instead of criticizing Kraft for not being able to keep them together to the end, I would praise him for keeping the peace for as long as he did.

And here's the crazy part about Brady leaving....is it wrong to think it was actually good for everyone (well, maybe besides the fans)?

In 2019 the Pats offense was complete and utter garbage. They were almost as anemic as this year's squad. Brady wasn't 'Brady", instead he was 'sad Tom Brady'. He couldn't get the offense going and his frustrations showed each week. The team was heading in a downward trend and Brady wasn't being Brady.

Instead, Brady got to go to TB where he had weapons again and could be 'Brady' again.

Meanwhile, the Pats got to turn the page and move forward to the future. Did that pan out? no, but it was the right decision.

Last edited:
Lily & Taylor... in a boat, together?

nuclear explosion GIF

I'd ship that... @Wax Frog inspiration maybe for you and that devastatingly funny AI?

Either AI loves to blend features or someone's parents have been (cough) introduced...Taylor Lili Boat 1.png

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back