PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins Goal Horn At Gillete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit the horn did indeed pump me up when the Pats were on defense.

I must admit the horn did indeed pump me up when the Pats were on defense.

So obvious that it was a fog horn annnd if it's pumping up the crowd to be louder on defense why not?!?!

I originally thought it was a fog horn too. Sitting in my living room during the game though, I checked twitter and saw a few media members asking what it was and THEIR reaction was that it was a "hockey horn" as someone posted. I figured the media about it. Apparently not.

Dumbest thread ever?

royal-fail.jpg

Last edited:
Was it me or did it sound like they were randomly playing the Patriots touchdown sound at the game today? Has anybody heard this before, as I never have and don't understand it.

Pardon me, but I can't stand the Patriots hype and bandwagon that is seemingly mixing in all over. They've won a total of 3 games the past two years, they weren't the team which came with a inning of winning the title (that was the Red Sox), I don't like the Bruins being associated with the Patriots. I'll always remember the Patriots for being the bandwagon fanbase that 3 seasons ago had fewer season ticket holders than any team in the league. I don't like how suddenly THEY get to associate themselves with more mainstream Boston and the bigger dogs like the Bruins...who are they to do so and be encouraged to do so?

Written circa 1994, enjoy

p.s. op youre a tremendous tool

Well done.

wtf guys...... I don't watch the B's.... A goal horn/ foghorn does not mean anything.:rolleyes:

Ships use frigging foghorns that sound 90% similar to a hockey goal horn.

this has nothing to do w/ hockey.:rolleyes:

-Tomcat

Was it me or did it sound like they were randomly playing the Bruins goal horn at the game today?
Has anybody heard this before, as I never have and don't understand it.

Pardon me, but I can't stand the Bruins hype and bandwagon that is seemingly mixing in all over.
They blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs, they weren't the team which came with a quarter of winning the title (that was the Celtics), I don't like the Bruins being associated with the Pats.
I'll always remember the Bruins for being the bandwagon fanbase that 3 seasons ago had fewer season ticket holders than Atlanta.
I don't like how suddenly THEY get to associate themselves with more mainstream Boston and the bigger dogs like the Pats...who are they to do so and be encouraged to do so?

Pardon me, but the Celtics were the ones who almost won it all last year and have been to two finals the last 3 seasons. If any of the winter teams deserves a bandwagon and props at a Pats game, it's the Celtics.
The Bruins have done nothing to earn to it..I don't know why in New England a basketball team with 1 title in 3 years, 2 title appearances in 3 years, is being bumped for a stupid hockey team which blew a 3-0 lead.

I was disappointed when scanning the crowd on TV today and seeing 2 people in bruins jerseys...and none in Celtics jerseys.
Just don't get the sudden Bruins love when 3 years ago they were the NE Revolution popularity wise and have accomplished NOTHING but shame lately while the Celtics have been kicking butt.

Let's hope the goal horn is 1 and done.

STFU. You obviously hate Hockey or the Bruins or Both. Maybe hockey is some peoples favorite sport, hence the Bruins jerseys. Maybe they don't like basketball so they didn't wear Celtics stuff. Maybe they don't like football and were at the game with a friend. You're a Grade A douchebag.

I didn't hear it on tv, did they use it for the SD game?

Last edited:
It's OUR foghorn you dummies! It goes with the lighthouse in the endzone. I kind of like it!!

Lol@the pwnage early on in this thread about the bees

LOL, Forgot about this thread. I hope the OP enjoys the Celtics lockout this season, and also:

boston_bruins_stanley_cup_banner_63412big.jpg

Lol this was an interesting and fun read. I especially like how the OP bashes the Bruins to no end and just a few months later they win it all! Lol let's see another great year Bruins!!!

LOL, Forgot about this thread. I hope the OP enjoys the Celtics lockout this season, and also:

boston_bruins_stanley_cup_banner_63412big.jpg

This is beautiful, but I bumped this thread to find out if they used it against SD not to bash the OP more :D

Any of you ticket holders know? I too am interested to know. Don't remember hearing it in preseason or vs chargers. Love the horn.

I'll just leave this here:
bannersig.png

This is beautiful, but I bumped this thread to find out if they used it against SD not to bash the OP more :D

Yes, they used it and the fans loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST