PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can We Win With An Entire New Coaching Staff?

You don't actually watch Josh Allen do you? He doesn't make all the throws. He is mistake prone. Allen is second in the league in INTs. He was third in the league in INTs last year. The Bills are 8-6 and currently out of the playoffs with Diggs.
Absolutely correct. Bills are able to sustain drives due to Allen having to run for 1st downs.

I was glad to see Mapu play LB on Sunday where he got his first INT. This is where he needs to stay.
He was lined up at Safety on that play. We're in a nickel (maybe big nickel) but he's aligned with the RB which he can freely ignore if any routes are vertical.

Last edited:
Yes ….but it will take time….but clean house….start from scratch…time for a new “era!!!”

You don't actually watch Josh Allen do you?
Yes, I enjoy watching competent QB play. Especially after the last 4 seasons.
He doesn't make all the throws.
Which throws dont get made?

Allen threw a completion across the field in a game this season Elway style.
He is mistake prone.
Have you thought of blaming the Bills OL?
Allen is second in the league in INTs. He was third in the league in INTs last year.
26 TDs and 14 INTs

Corky boy has 10 TDs and 12 INTs. Which Alabama QB would you take?
The Bills are 8-6 and currently out of the playoffs with Diggs.
The Bills suffered injuries on defense to starters. It was so bad that Corky Jones beat them. The worst QB in the league.

The Pats are definitely a playoff team with Josh Allen.

26 TDs and 14 INTs

The Bills suffered injuries on defense to starters. It was so bad that Corky Jones beat them. The worst QB in the league.

We know, the organization knows, the NFL knows. Poor QB play from the Bailey Jones QB position is a problem, not the only one. Special teams sucks, the skill positions on offense sucks, the defense has been on the field far too much this season. Been without it's 2 ALL PROs. And still has been stout. The O line is erratic. You add everything up it = 3-11

We know, the organization knows, the NFL knows. Poor QB play from the Bailey Jones QB position is a problem, not the only one. Special teams sucks, the skill positions on offense sucks, the defense has been on the field far too much this season. Been without it's 2 ALL PROs. And still has been stout. The O line is erratic. You add everything up it = 3-11
Who are the two All Pros?

Gonzo made the All Pro? Pretty good for a rookie who played 3 games and change.

Judon has never been an All Pro.
Oh no.. I was just eluding to that fact that he was playing at an all pro level. Judon has been an all star not all pro your right.

Oh no.. I was just eluding to that fact that he was playing at an all pro level. Judon has been an all star not all pro your right.
Judon's been to 4 Pro Bowls.

"Two best players" would be more accurate. Although, that discounts the years Peppers and Barmore are having.

Judon's been to 4 Pro Bowls.

"Two best players" would be more accurate. Although, that discounts the years Peppers and Barmore are having.
That's very true. The glaring hoke are CB has been apparent without gonzo. He was locking guys up. We've had to generate blitz and 2nd level pressure on QBs without judon. Uche has been MIA

New coaches bring new schemes and terminology.

Its doubtful that you will win many games, if any after a complete reboot of a franchise. Furthermore, current players that remained from the previous regime may not like or adapt to the new way of business.
Things are going so great right now and the Pats would be foolish to bring in new coaches

The Bills still have chance because they have an actual NFL QB. So many years the Bills did not have anyone to lead the franchise.

The Pats are about to be the new Jets. They only need to fire BB to complete the transformation. Tickets were going for $5.00 at the last Carolina Panthers show. Bob Kraft, Jonathan and Bob Jovi will be all alone in an empty Gillete watching his bumbling team. People in NE will pay good money to watch the Red Sox lose, but not the Patriots.

Things are going so great right now and the Pats would be foolish to bring in new coaches
Absolutely hire someone who never has been a HC on any level and see how it goes up on the biggest stage.

Also find you a new GM who answers directly to Bob Kraft. What could possibly go wrong?

26 TDs and 14 INTs

Dude, you are the one who said Allen makes all the throws. The fact of the matter is he is a very mistake prone QB. He is an immensely talented QB too, but that wasn't part of the discussion. You just claimed that Allen wouldn't turn over the ball because he makes all throws. You are wrong.

The Bills still have chance because they have an actual NFL QB. So many years the Bills did not have anyone to lead the franchise.

The Pats are about to be the new Jets. They only need to fire BB to complete the transformation. Tickets were going for $5.00 at the last Carolina Panthers show. Bob Kraft, Jonathan and Bob Jovi will be all alone in an empty Gillete watching his bumbling team. People in NE will pay good money to watch the Red Sox lose, but not the Patriots.

The Bills may not even make the playoffs this season. They are currently 9th in a race that only the seven best teams make the playoffs. They have a chance, but a pretty bad chance.

And the Patriots are not the Jets. At least not yet anytime soon. The Jets I think currently have the longest draught of playoff appearances. They have blown multiple top ten draft picks and not just on QBs although they did with three QBs. They have gone through multiple regime changes.

But the biggest difference is Robert and Jonathan Kraft aren't Woody Johnson. Robert Kraft is a self made man. Woody Johnson is a trust fund kid who really hasn't done anything on his own. Robert and Jonathan are committed and invested to make this team a winner. Woody spent four years in Ireland as an U.S. Ambassador.

LOL...ok so what will happen when they trade for Justin Herbert?

I was thinking. We still have a great ownership situation so we aren't just going to hire just any one. Wether or not Bill remains or not I think we should try to trade for Herbert. 5/262 million is his contract. I believe that is an avenue they could pursue. Getting the QB solves 90% of the problem. What do you think?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back