PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can We Win With An Entire New Coaching Staff?

I was thinking. We still have a great ownership situation so we aren't just going to hire just any one. Wether or not Bill remains or not I think we should try to trade for Herbert. 5/262 million is his contract. I believe that is an avenue they could pursue. Getting the QB solves 90% of the problem. What do you think?
What's that going to cost? If it's the #3 pick or whatever the Pats have, I say no. If it's the second rounder...probably.

What's that going to cost? If it's the #3 pick or whatever the Pats have, I say no. If it's the second rounder...probably.
It's going to probably take a package. Say bill and a 2nd rounder. Would you do it. Also let's not be so sure that even the #3 pick is going to be that guy. Of course a top 5 pick is always going to have the potential to be great. But I just believe the organization is going to want to win now. 2 consecutive seasons of loosing is now what our great owners are going to stand for.

Dude, you are the one who said Allen makes all the throws. The fact of the matter is he is a very mistake prone QB. He is an immensely talented QB too, but that wasn't part of the discussion. You just claimed that Allen wouldn't turn over the ball because he makes all throws. You are wrong.
Weird how I got an alert that I was quoted, but you were responding to @Triumph.

Weird how I got an alert that I was quoted, but you were responding to @Triumph.

Sorry, my bad. I was going to respond to you for something and then didn't. I responded to Triumph without realizing I still had your post still in there.

Dude, you are the one who said Allen makes all the throws.
I just asked you which throws cant Allen make?

Have any examples?
The fact of the matter is he is a very mistake prone QB.
Allen threads the needle and puts too much on himself.

This season Allen threw 3 INTs game # 1 and 2 INTs in another game. Your boy Corky is more consistent with 3 - 2 INT games and countless dropped INTs that would have made Corky the INT GOAT.
He is an immensely talented QB too, but that wasn't part of the discussion.
It is the WHOLE discussion.

Allen = talent and Corky Jones = benchwarmer. The Pats would be a playoff teams with Allen because he has TALENT.
You just claimed that Allen wouldn't turn over the ball because he makes all throws. You are wrong.
You're hitting the egg nog early this season.

I never stated that Allen would not or does not throw INTs. Take a cab or Uber home.

Sorry, my bad. I was going to respond to you for something and then didn't. I responded to Triumph without realizing I still had your post still in there.
I had a feeling that's what it was.

I just asked you which throws cant Allen make?

Have any examples?

Allen threads the needle and puts too much on himself.

This season Allen threw 3 INTs game # 1 and 2 INTs in another game. Your boy Corky is more consistent with 3 - 2 INT games and countless dropped INTs that would have made Corky the INT GOAT.

It is the WHOLE discussion.

Allen = talent and Corky Jones = benchwarmer. The Pats would be a playoff teams with Allen because he has TALENT.

You're hitting the egg nog early this season.

I never stated that Allen would not or does not throw INTs. Take a cab or Uber home.

Quit while you are behind. You said Allen makes all the throws. But in reality, he is quite mistake prone.

I am not saying Mac is 1/100,000th the QB that Allen is. But I am not making a silly argument that Allen doesn't make stupid interceptions like Mac has. If you were going to select one of the top QBs in this league to make a point that they don't make stupid interceptions, Josh Allen should be the last one you pick.

Patriots fans act like the other 31 franchises don't fire and hire coaches. Like somehow we are venturing out into the great unknown forging a path for everyone else to follow. Get rid of the staff. Bring in a new one.

Quit while you are behind. You said Allen makes all the throws. But in reality, he is quite mistake prone.
I will ask for a 3rd and last time.

What throws cant Allen make? Its put up time for you. No more of your nonsense about INTs.
I am not saying Mac is 1/100,000th the QB that Allen is.
Youre still defending that Loser after this season blew up in your face.

But I am not making a silly argument that Allen doesn't make stupid interceptions like Mac has.
No, youre making the absurd connection that Allen isnt a franchise QB and that the Pats wouldn't be better.

Allen is nothing like your pajama boy nephew.
If you were going to select one of the top QBs in this league to make a point that they don't make stupid interceptions,
This is truly hilarious. Stoopid interceptions...you've spent the last 2 years of your life foaming at the mouth defending Corky the ****eyed INT machine.

Heed your own advice.
Josh Allen should be the last one you pick.
Ok, Uncle Rob.

What throws cant Allen make? Its put up time for you. No more of your nonsense about INTs.

No, youre making the absurd connection that Allen isnt a franchise QB and that the Pats wouldn't be better.

This is truly hilarious. Stoopid interceptions...you've spent the last 2 years of your life foaming at the mouth defending Corky the ****eyed INT machine.

Heed your own advice.

Ok, Uncle Rob.
Whether he can make all the throws or not he throws too many interceptions trying to throw into tight windows. The Bills have more talent than us and are not in the playoffs, how would we be in the playoffs with him and the rest of our roster?

We know one answer - the Patriots CANNOT win with the current dunderheads occupying the sunny sideline at Gillette Stadium
But a lot of those players are FAs who won’t be here next year.

I was thinking. We still have a great ownership situation so we aren't just going to hire just any one. Wether or not Bill remains or not I think we should try to trade for Herbert. 5/262 million is his contract. I believe that is an avenue they could pursue. Getting the QB solves 90% of the problem. What do you think?
Trade says it depends on an agreeable counterparty. Why do you think the Chargers will agree to trade Herbert? Who will they start at QB if they trade him?

Heed your own advice.

Ok, Uncle Rob.

He had 14 throws he couldn’t make this year thus far because they were intercepted.

And what I am posting about has nothing to do with Mac Jones. Why are you so obsessed with the guy. We are talking about the offensive talent on the Pats besides the QB position. Please stay on subject.

It is funny that you chose a QB that is notorious for making stupid interceptions as the QB to say that if he was on the Patriots that he would make all the throws and not throw picks.

We know one answer - the Patriots CANNOT win with the current dunderheads occupying the sunny sideline at Gillette Stadium
You mean the ones who have won more than anyone ever? Is it Opposite Day for you?

You wouldn’t trade a pick that you are going to take an unproven QB with for a young, proven Qb? Honestly?

He had 14 throws he couldn’t make this year thus far because they were intercepted.

And what I am posting about has nothing to do with Mac Jones. Why are you so obsessed with the guy. We are talking about the offensive talent on the Pats besides the QB position. Please stay on subject.

It is funny that you chose a QB that is notorious for making stupid interceptions as the QB to say that if he was on the Patriots that he would make all the throws and not throw picks.
Damn you really have no integrity at all when you are wrong do you?
I know you know “can make all the throws” and “threw interceptions” are not close to the same thing. Otherwise no qb could ever say it because they all throw picks.
His hard is it to just have some integrity and say you were wrong to say he can’t make all the throws but the amount of ints he throws means more to you than that?

You wouldn’t trade a pick that you are going to take an unproven QB with for a young, proven Qb? Honestly?
He's on his rookie deal for another year...maybe two if his option is picked up. Then he's gong to want to get paid. I'd rather have a kid on his full rookie contract who they can develop under their system.

Trade says it depends on an agreeable counterparty. Why do you think the Chargers will agree to trade Herbert? Who will they start at QB if they trade him?
It not what I think. It's what two organizations think when they want to make a deal. I care more about the Patriots not the chargers. So for example Bill plus a second. If LA took that they could sign a bridge. I know it's unlikely to happen. However it's just a scenario. Nothing should be off the table this off season. Nothing!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back