PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Bills. (Guess not)

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
They owned us last night. At least we can see how they felt for years when we dominated them.

We are on the outside looking in. They control the AFC East till we can take it back.

So congrats Bills, you deserve this.

They definitely deserve it. They waited a long time to take the division and they hired a good coach who made the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor and had enough foresight to know that the team was still a long ways away from being a real contender and allowed McDerrmott the time to rebuild. They’ve put a great team around Josh Allen and it looks like he’s the real deal. I think the Bills have as good a shot as anyone to win it all this year.

They owned us last night. At least we can see how they felt for years when we dominated them.

We are on the outside looking in. They control the AFC East till we can take it back.

I like posts like this and feel the same way. People get so angry and start hoping for Allen to break his legs or down play everything about him. I love football in general and don't even hate the Bills. I want the Patriots to get better over the next few years and beat a healthy Allen to shove it down their throats lol.

They were high flying all right.

Allen was awesome. Was never confused, made some great plays, was accurate, decisive. He just gave off an air of total command.

Wouldn’t it be something to see Buffalo go to another superbowl and not lose it in ignominious fashion? I’m sure their fans would instantly dart over here to rub it in our faces despite the fact most of us have watched our team win 6 of them.

I mean I can’t find players on the Bills to dislike.

Diggs is a bit of a headass for that stunt a few weeks ago. Somewhere T White is still holding onto Gronk for dear life. I also really don’t like McDermott.

But that’s about it. Josh Allen is not an unlikeable person.

I mean I can’t find players on the Bills to dislike.

Diggs is a bit of a headass for that stunt a few weeks ago. Somewhere T White is still holding onto Gronk for dear life. I also really don’t like McDermott.

But that’s about it. Josh Allen is not an unlikeable person.

Yeah, McDermott is a **** in the Harbawl mold, but the rest of them seem ok I guess.

I still hope they get blown off the field next week, but they kicked our ass fair and square.

Allen was awesome. Was never confused, made some great plays, was accurate, decisive. He just gave off an air of total command.
It is the MO of Bill Belichick-coached defenses to take away the strength of the opposing offense.

That was missing vs. the Bills.

Why didn’t Uche play more? Why was Winovich inactive?

Jim, you beat me to it. Their win over us is their Super Bowl.

I hope they lose, their fans suffer for another 30 years, and I don't even blink about it.

Are you trying to appear "magnanimous"? A "good sport"? The Prairie Cows and their fans are laughing at you, at your team, at the region it represents, probably also at your family and even your dog. If given the chance they would throw a frozen bildo at your head and commit debauchery in your bathroom. So just give this "congrats Bills" crap a rest, show some self-respect and pray the Patriots can redeem themselves next season after Saturday night's embarrassing implosion.

Last edited:

Not sure they "deserve" this.. lets see how things are going in '23 when it is the first of three salary cap hits for Allen ( 31M, 41M and 51 M) I know they will tweak those numbers, but there will still be a huge cap hit.

Allen, who it the major player for the offense, has been relatively injury free.. see how it works out when the inevitable injuries start.

Are you trying to appear "magnanimous"? A "good sport"? The Prairie Cows and their fans are laughing at you, at your team, at the region it represents, probably also at your family and even your dog. If given the chance they would throw a frozen bildo at your head and commit debauchery in your bathroom. So just give this "congrats Bills" crap a rest, show some self-respect and pray the Patriots can redeem themselves next season after Saturday night's embarrassing implosion.

A graduate level course in football fandom contained in these two contrasting attitudes. Perfect. Hahvad couldn't put it together any better.

They were high flying all right.

Its not the act itself which is most upsetting about this. It is the cheering, as if this guy has actually accomplished something.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back