PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enough with Peppers threads, do you see Moss having a year similar to his first year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Enough with Peppers threads, do you see Moss having a year similar to his first y

80, 1400, 17

Those seem about right to me. I expect Welker to have another 100 receptions, maybe adding to his yards per catch average and pushing 10 TDs now that Brady is back. Galloway and Lewis should combine for about 80-100 receptions with a big YPC and double digit TDs.

I think Brady's gonna have another 40+ touchdowns, so fill out the rest however you please. It's gonna be a big year.

Post 2,000 on the nose.

Last edited:
Re: Enough with Peppers threads, do you see Moss having a year similar to his first y

I cannot see this offense being anything less the freakishly good this year. So yes, I fully expect Moss to put up some big numbers.

If Galloway is healthy and still very fast, do you see Moss getting more rather than if Galloway gets hurt mid way through the season?

If Galloway is healthy and still very fast, do you see Moss getting more rather than if Galloway gets hurt mid way through the season?
I see Galloway maybe getting as many looks as Moss because of the draw on defenses that Randy is gonna have. Welker could be sprung open for a lot of touches, too. Imagine if the line gould give TB a little extra time this year? This offense could be terrifying if it can stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back