PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent WR's

We need 3 OT's and 2 QB's. These needs cannot be solved in the draft.
I’m here for drafting two tackles and signing another in free agency. Overall it’s going to take a strong draft and a strong free agency to improve the issues with this team.

I think Zappe is a fine enough back up qb. After picking Maye, Daniels or Caleb Williams I think we will be all set at QB.

I’m here for drafting two tackles and signing another in free agency. Overall it’s going to take a strong draft and a strong free agency to improve the issues with this team.

I think Zappe is a fine enough back up qb. After picking Maye, Daniels or Caleb Williams I think we will be all set at QB.
TACKLE
Yes, two draftee OT's and one starting OT in free agency, perhaps that is Onwenu, perhaps someone else.

QB
I don't expect our 1st round QB to start. Did any of them start this year? So, we really are looking for more than our backup QB. I don't want to commit to starting Zappe with no backup until our draftee is ready. As was the case last year and this, my personal choice is to have a veteran like Brissette ready to start the season.

A

And don't rule out pinnex Jr. Lots of good QBs this draft. I think the team looks to add a proven Vet at QB as well. Mac will be traded.

At that price, I don't like him that much! LOL
Don't worry Kraft has billions so he won't have to eat at pine Street inn becuase he paid 15 million LOL

Is it the players or the scheme?

Jonnu Smith had a good year.
What's interesting is.. NE isn't for everyone.. there are some examples of veterans that had great careers and came here and just it wasn't for them. Joey Galloway, tory holt, Reggie Wayne, John lynch, to name a few. It's a very demanding place. The allure was Brady and the opportunity to play for championships not just to make the playoffs. Smith is good in what he's asked to be for ATL.. look at Berrios in Miami.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back