PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 1... where will you be watching?

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs Rover and I will be at the Wild Wing Cafe in Jax, enjoying the game with a bunch of transplanted Pats fans...

including our "adopted" granddaughter. :)

6s4mge.jpg

Home alone. I can't watch with strangers. The endless idiotic comments and questions ruin the game for me. It's why I prefer the GDT instead.

Mrs. Berry doesn't watch. I usually can hear her sigh though when I call the ref a useless piece of shyt who should get his tongue out of Goodell's rectum.

Home alone. I can't watch with strangers. The endless idiotic comments and questions ruin the game for me. It's why I prefer the GDT instead.

Mrs. Berry doesn't watch. I usually can hear her sigh though when I call the ref a useless piece of shyt who should get his tongue out of Goodell's rectum.
It can be a bit grating to watch with casual fans who either love to freely offer subpar analysis, or wanna talk about something other than the game.

It can be a bit grating to watch with casual fans who either love to freely offer subpar analysis, or wanna talk about something other than the game.
Yeah... I get that. But these guys are hardcore. We have our own outdoor shaded section of the place... only hardcore Pats fans allowed.

And to quote Jack Black... you're not hardcore... unless you LIVE hardcore. :)

Sunday, 1st game of the year, A tradition that has been going with my family for a while....at my parents house with my two brothers, in laws, my cousins and enjoying the game, hopefully, lol.....Pasta and shrimp with a few appetizers...

I'll be in the recliner watching WBZ. It's probably going to a nail biter so I'll be out of the chair pacing. My pacing has led the Pats to 6 Lombardis so far...
you and me both, some games i get in 1000+ steps

you and me both

I was just about to post the same response.

It's sort of like finding out Santa Claus isn't real. All this time I thought it was MY pacing and ritualistic living room motions that were responsible for 6 titles!

My Kevin Faulk jersey was responsible for the last two titles. Also, I'll be at home, grilling out, watching with the wife, who is still learning the game.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back