PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Four: World Series

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last nights starting pitcher for the Rockies biggest asset was that he had heart. When I heard that, I figured two innings. Sox now face the #4 pitcher tonight who opposes Lester. Thank God that the Patriots and Sox are blowing out opponents compared to the 11 second win for B.C. the other night. Don't know if I could take the stress.
I'm taking the Sox tonight.....................by a lot.

Lester's not looking bad so far. I'd like to see a homer or two by the Sox tonight. I'm surprised we've seen all of one from them so far in this WS.

What a pick by poppi....he very much knows what is wanted of him. Even better when he delivers.

I think the Humidor is having an unintentional effect...shattered bats. Ellsbury just shattered a bat on that groundout, and last night I saw more shattered bats than I had seen the rest of the post-season combined.

After the Bills win it would be a perfect Sunday if we win the series. Go Sox :rocker:

Lester on the save for the most part. He does look like is up for the challange ... so far.

Lester on the save for the most part. He does look like is up for the challange ... so far.

I'd just start Beckett, he had a good 3 days rest and the guy is automatic...you basically have a win with him on the mound. With Lester not so much

I'd just start Beckett, he had a good 3 days rest and the guy is automatic...you basically have a win with him on the mound. With Lester not so much

Lester ain't going to get as much comfort level as Dice-k did yesterday. Not much from the batters other than the single. This many not be enough when you playing top of the innings. What is lacking today...motivation?! Or our guys already miss Fenway...or the Humidor is really annoying?!

What a back to back. Great run by Lowel. They both deliver today. A truely quality team to be in this series.

Francona just took Lester out. Why can't he let a starter get through more than 5 2/3? I thought he took Dice-K out too early last night, and it looks like he's doing the same with Lester...

Francona just took Lester out. Why can't he let a starter get through more than 5 2/3? I thought he took Dice-K out too early last night, and it looks like he's doing the same with Lester...

It's obviously worked for the Sox so far. Why question it?

I didn't think it worked out as well as it could've last night with those five runs the Rockies scored. However, I did just put my foot in my mouth as Delcarmen just blew away that batter. :)

Lowell has had his best game yet this post season. I hope I can celebrate with you guys even though I'm a Bills fan :(

I'm kinda nostalgic though...We had one hell of a season

Go Boston 2007 WS Champions! :rocker:

Delcarmen = heart attack

they took lester out because he hasnt started a game in awhile .hes not stretched out enough to go more than he did.at least thats how the redsox coaching staff feels about it.on a side note did i mention i hate manny im always behind in the count delcarmen :mad:

Don't worry guys we are up 3-1 and it doesn't look like the Rockies will be doing much...Although I was really surprised yesterday when they scored 5 runs out of the blue

Guess anything can happen.

Gange is warming up in the pen.........Please god no!!!!

Delcarmen = heart attack
he absolutely sucks :mad:
if i was hitting i would never take my bat off my shoulders .the guy cant get his freakin fast ball over the plate consistently for strikes .:mad: and when he does get it over he gives up HRs

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back