PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game Pat fans

Lambeau12

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.

Thanks . You are being a classy fan. Good luck to you folks as well. Love has got an phenomenal arm. If your line has hold up , you folks should also be in contention. Doubs and Reed look special. Should be able to solidify and build a strong base with Love.

Good luck to you as well. I've never really disliked the Packers as a team (despite 96), and nothing would make me happier than watching Rodgers fail in New York while you succeed without him.

What’s your thoughts on the Pats this year? How well will they do?

What’s your thoughts on the Pats this year? How well will they do?
Brutal division, conference, and schedule. They're a much better team than last year, but they'll need some breaks to match the record.

That's my take, anyway. I like the direction of the rebuild but they're still a year or two away (and of course, getting over the hump also means that Mac Jones must develop).

Brutal division, conference, and schedule. They're a much better team than last year, but they'll need some breaks to match the record.

That's my take, anyway. I like the direction of the rebuild but they're still a year or two away (and of course, getting over the hump also means that Mac Jones must develop).
What’s your forecast for us this year?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It was the first thing that popped into my mind even though you were asking someone else.
tenor.gif

That said, every team in your division looks better other than Minnesota. Detroit should finally win it. Your toughest games are at home as well. I think this may be a rebuilding year for you guys. Looking at the schedule I think you win 6 games.
Good luck and may you improve and stay healthy.

I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.
Dude that division is up for grabs.. I actually like the Packers chances to win it.

Thank you for coming by. It's hard to evaluate much on the basis of that game, but I thought the Packers looked better than some people have said. Your receivers made some excellent plays and Clifford in the 5th round looks like he could be a steal.

what do you guys think of Aaron Rodgers? Will he be bad in NY?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It was the first thing that popped into my mind even though you were asking someone else.
tenor.gif

That said, every team in your division looks better other than Minnesota. Detroit should finally win it. Your toughest games are at home as well. I think this may be a rebuilding year for you guys. Looking at the schedule I think you win 6 games.
Good luck and may you improve and stay healthy.
You could be right.

I think you win the division if the Vikings falter, as I expect (they had a horseshoe up their butts last year).

Bears are, well, the Bears. Lions have a legitimate shot.

Love has the tools. LaFleur's a good coach.

This is probably jaded - I worked for a company in Lake Geneva for a decade and have tons of great friends in Wisconsin. Good, good people, even if they did call me with "sympathy" when Desmond Howard ran it back...

EDIT: PS, if the Pats were in that division, I'd have them as favorites. If the Packers were in the AFC East, I'd have them in probably fighting for 3rd or 4th. The teams are similar in their rebuild, but I put the Pats a year or two ahead of the Pack.

Do you know Packernation?

Your absolutely a very polite fan of your team and I definitely appreciate that. It's good to have some mutual respect sometimes. God bless you as well.

Do you know Packernation?
I think you win the division if the Vikings falter, as I expect (they had a horseshoe up their butts last year).

Bears are, well, the Bears. Lions have a legitimate shot.

Love has the tools. LaFleur's a good coach.

This is probably jaded - I worked for a company in Lake Geneva for a decade and have tons of great friends in Wisconsin. Good, good people, even if they did call me with "sympathy" when Desmond Howard ran it back...

EDIT: PS, if the Pats were in that division, I'd have them as favorites. If the Packers were in the AFC East, I'd have them in probably fighting for 3rd or 4th. The teams are similar in their rebuild, but I put the Pats a year or two ahead of the Pack.
Yes your division is way tougher than ours. All 4 teams are legit.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back