PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game Pat fans

My daughter had a boyfriend who was a Packers fan. When it came to an end, the first positive sign she showed was to say to me: "Well, Daddy, at least I won't have to pretend to care about Aaron Rodgers."

Unusual that we Pats fans get to talk to a real franchise owner. G.B. is easily the most fan centric franchise in sports..IMO
Probably because they're not an oligarch's plaything (they're publicly owned).

Probably because they're not an oligarch's plaything (they're publicly owned).
Uh...I thought I was making that fact apparent. Every Packer season ticket holder is an owner. Now what are you going to correct me on?

Uh...I thought I was making that fact apparent. Every Packer season ticket holder is an owner. Now what are you going to correct me on?
Was amplifying, not disagreeing.

Amplifying?????? Are you insinuating that YOU are a louder mouth than I...??? pure unadulterated fiction...and I got the vocal chord growths to prove it!

Thanks! You guys have been very cool as well. I have to ask do you guys dislike us less without Rodgers here?
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.
Regardless of how you do, you have what is now the minority privilege in the NFL of being able to enjoy watching and rooting for your team donning its real logo and uniform
https%3A%2F%2Fdairylandexpress.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1186806233.jpeg

...alas, for us, the nightmare continues

But we still have memories
new-england-patriots-v-baltimore-colts.jpg

...and a little taste a couple times a year now
patriots-throwbacks.jpg

I'm supposed to be happy having sex twice a year? Better than nothing for ten years? I don't think so.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back