PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk is now a FOX NFL analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats that now we can focus on OJ Howard or rescue a binkie project Adam Sheehan in Chicago at some point.
More than likely we continue to develop Lacosse which Belichick cant help but smile when he sees the kids name it was a instant signing.
And Izzo can someone confirm is he or is he not related to Larry in any way shape or form?

So is he sitting on the panel with Long, Bradshaw, Johnson and Strahan? If so Fox pre-show just became must watch . Or is it just some special segment role

Good for him, not sure he’s a great fit for that. Cutler came out of the booth, so it’s not unheard of.

Yup, he’s not coming back, not that I ever expected him to.

When was the last time a HOF TE went into broadcasting then came back to play again?

I just hope he doesn’t focus on the #69 on-air too much:cool:

When was the last time a HOF TE went into broadcasting then came back to play again?

I hear you, just my opinion.

I never thought he was coming back. See if you can pry Hooper from the falcons and give up a 5th for calloway from the brownies.

I just hope he doesn’t focus on the #69 on-air too much:cool:

That was my first thought. I'm half expecting bikini models on trampolines and the Gronk brothers doing human wheelbarrow races.

I look forward to Gronk's...

giphy.gif

...analysis?

;)

This big time went over my head until somebody pointed it out. Was thinking Tony Gonzalez may have done this in his last year in Atlanta lol.

I bet he's very knowledgeable and will be a fine analyst.

I am sure he can put aside his "meat head" persona.

This will be a SAFE gig if he keeps it.

So is he sitting on the panel with Long, Bradshaw, Johnson and Strahan? If so Fox pre-show just became must watch . Or is it just some special segment role
I cannot wait to watch.

Bradshaw and Gronk....together.

God help us :p

I am sure he can put aside his "meat head" persona.

This will be a SAFE gig if he keeps it.

Usually I skip over the halftime talk to the game highlights. Gronk could change that.

Good gig for him to take. He should not be playing football based off what he has mentioned regarding all of his concussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST