Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you trade Judon?

• Total voters
That's true: a young player may be a bust.

Never the less this team will trend younger (and cheaper) regardless of who us fans like or dislike.

The Patriots are going to "clean house"...
Luckily, half of the house is pretty clean so they only have to clean up the other half. They could also use a chef.

No, he gives the defense an extra kick. I imagine his injury last year would also opt for teams to try to lowball us which I don’t like either.

Watching the defense last year was probably one of the few high points last season, unfortunately or fortunately how you look at it, Judon and Gonzales’s injuries got the team the 3rd pick.
I think the defense did well in spite of the injuries. I'm not sure how much better they could have done with an offense so, so offensive. I wonder what pick they would have had if the offense was middle of the pack instead of historically pathetic? I'm sure it made a difference.

He's the Patriots best defender when healthy. So I don't see why you trade him unless you get a huge haul in return. It's not like we're hurting for cap space. If anything we should extend him on a reasonable deal.

for a second in a heartbeat. For a third after a brief pause. For a fourth, need to discuss. Gotta make some hard choices.

I'm not sure a 31 year old owed $16 million, and coming off of a season ending injury has a ton of value. Plus, he is exactly the type of guy you want to keep around for a rebuild.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back