PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Ironman and Lurker, you guys have to much time on your hands.

Another lying piece of crap.

Brady couldn't throw 50 yards, he was skinny, a
nd was inconsistent. That's why he was 6th round. He built himself to being the greatest.

Know why Tebow's going to be great? He could care less about what useless jag bags like you think about him. He WORKS and WORKS, which is something a welfare baby like you will never understand.

Welfare baby? Talk about ad hominem attacks. I'm "lying"? Whatever you say you deluded tebow cult member. Do you have his picture underneath your pillow fort you masturbation marathons? Loser. Tebow is done. He's a laughingstock. So are you. I bet I paid more in federal taxed than your income last year.

Another lying piece of crap.

Brady couldn't throw 50 yards, he was skinny, and was inconsistent. That's why he was 6th round. He built himself to being the greatest.

Know why Tebow's going to be great? He could care less about what useless jag bags like you think about him. He WORKS and WORKS, which is something a welfare baby like you will never understand.

:shocked:What a way to make an entry, I probably wouldn’t waste too much time editing your profile I doubt you will last too long treating other members with such disrespect, it’s a shame because “Flutiefan” is a pretty cool name but if you keep behaving like this it’s going end up grayed out with the words banned under it in no time.

:nono:Take my advice, you don’t have to agree with people in here, but if you express that respectfully your opinions will have a much bigger impact, an example would be everything you wrote after “lying piece of crap” went unnoticed, because once I saw that anything you wrote held no merit. I’m sure you’re a better person than you’ve conveyed to us through 4 posts, and I hope you see the error in your ways and correct them. This is a great message board you will regret getting banned.

Tebow "WORKS and WORKS" says the deluded cult member. Really? Then why does he suck so bad. Why does he stare down receivers and throw the ball into the dirt?

He's been playing the position for years and your lover still sucks. Either he isn't working or he doesn't have the potential to play the position. Doesn't matter how hard you work if you're not cut out for it. He sucks. Ha ha.

Tebow "WORKS and WORKS" days the deluded cult member. Really? Then why does he suck so bad. Why does he stare down receivers and throw the ball into the dirt?

He's been playing the position for years and your lover still sucks. Either he isn't working or he doesn't have the potential to play the position. Doesn't matter how hard you work if you're not cut out for it. He sucks. You'll Have to get a new blow up doll to masturbate over. Ha ha.

Seriously dude, don't go there.

Out of curiosity, how many Tebow loving alias accounts are you running?

Whatever the number is I anticipate it being one less very soon with that attitude :brick:

Yes, the Brady comparison is unfair. In 2000 Brady was LESS of a prospect than Tebow is now. Don't pretend you knew back then.

That's a ridiculous (and untrue) claim. But you're not going to listen to reason so I'll just leave it at that.

Fake Tebow fans making real Tebow fans look like jerks , it's probably the same angry Jets fan creating all the accounts .

Fake Tebow fans making real Tebow fans look like jerks , it's probably the same angry Jets fan creating all the accounts .

It funny because the true Tebow supporters and the OP’s (original patsfans) have all reached this common ground with a mutual respect and even appreciation for each other’s view on matters. Then you have these people who bust through the door like American Champion solely to stir the pot like my girlfriend in 8th grade would do when she and her friends didn’t like a girl in gym class.

I want to tell you how very creative you are in your unfettered hatred of Tebow , religious imbecile , losing lottery ticket .....I mean you post in every thread and have yet to repeat a digusting insult towards him , in this one he is literally trash you thow away in a garbage can, not repeating insults like this is a damn good job! Congrats!
Thanks man. But religious imbecile isn't mine. I don't remember using that one.

No other player gets to hang on a 53 after proving to be hopeless. Neither should teblow.

Thanks man. But religious imbecile isn't mine. I don't remember using that one.

No other player gets to hang on a 53 after proving to be hopeless. Neither should teblow.

And you should be off message boards for sheer stupidity alone.

Or a disgruntled Pats fan Tim detractor that is trying to punk this board and its member into rebelling against Pats/Tim fans...all of which aren't necessarily new members.

It funny because the true Tebow supporters and the OP’s (original patsfans) have all reached this common ground with a mutual respect and even appreciation for each other’s view on matters. Then you have these people who bust through the door like American Champion solely to stir the pot like my girlfriend in 8th grade would do when she and her friends didn’t like a girl in gym class.

On that note, back on topic!

I think there are 3 reasons Tebow could stay and 2 for why he could get cut.

Cut reasons:
1) The Hater reason. He sucks, he looks bad and has not shown enough improvement.

2) Win. Now. Tebow just isn't a big enough role player to make an impact and BB will cut him because someone else is more important right now. Possibly brought in during weeks they play R/O teams for practice support. Shadow roster.

Make the team:
1) He has improved enough in the eyes of the coaches to be considered a legit development player.

2) He sticks, but only because BB/JMcD think some other team may pick him up and ruin the shadow roster theory. (Just a thought... don't hurt me!)

3) They have had a plan all along and how he looked in preseason did not matter in the slightest.

And stop feeding the trolls..

I want to tell you how very creative you are in your unfettered hatred of Tebow , religious imbecile , losing lottery ticket .....I mean you post in every thread and have yet to repeat a digusting insult towards him , in this one he is literally trash you thow away in a garbage can, not repeating insults like this is a damn good job! Congrats!

Actually I was kind of taken by busted flush. Couldn't figure out if it was

header_right_red.gif

or

Overflowing_Toilet+Barry+law+school.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This can't be said enough :)

+Eleventybajillion

Agreed, although I could argue it makes more sense for a losing team like the 2000 Patriots to carry a long term QB project, than a win now team who is trying to win at least one more ring before their all world QB and all world head coach ride off into the sunset....

Correct. This is a team with Superbowl aspirations and keeping developmental prospect is tough with only 53 spots on the roster. If there was a way to keep him without being on the active roster that would allow him to be developed, but since that isn't an option it's hard to justify a spot on future potential.

If you're comparing the emotional development of grown men in an internet football message board to how girls act in 8th grade gym class, you're a hopeless optimist.

If the Pats release Tebow I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills sign him ASAP for game 1.

Re: Re: Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots?

On that note, back on topic!

I think there are 3 reasons Tebow could stay and 2 for why he could get cut.

Cut reasons:
1) The Hater reason. He sucks, he looks bad and has not shown enough improvement.

2) Win. Now. Tebow just isn't a big enough role player to make an impact and BB will cut him because someone else is more important right now. Possibly brought in during weeks they play R/O teams for practice support. Shadow roster.

Make the team:
1) He has improved enough in the eyes of the coaches to be considered a legit development player.

2) He sticks, but only because BB/JMcD think some other team may pick him up and ruin the shadow roster theory. (Just a thought... don't hurt me!)

3) They have had a plan all along and how he looked in preseason did not matter in the slightest.

And stop feeding the trolls..

SDI I think at this point they will figure out some way to keep Tebow around. I still was not overly impressed with him as a quarterback, however I was impressed with the fight he has, with odds stacked against him he came out and showed he could rise up in the face of adversity. Belichick loves football players and Tebow is a football player, he may never be an NFL quarterback but last night showed me he could be an NFL player, and I'm confident if anyone can find a way to use Tebow's talent its Belichick, it may not happen in week 1 or even in 2013 but I do see potential that at some point and time Tebow will contribute to a Patriots team, at what position I have no clue if I had to guess it will be similar to what Edelman did the last few years, multiple positions in all 3 phases of the game.

I think the basis of last night was for Tebow to show the staff he wanted it, and now that he has they will proceed with whatever they think is the best use of his skill set. I understand why they had him play quarterback at first, let him do what he is comfortable doing while he proves himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe