PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hi Patsfanners! I used to be a regular here, but it seems fatherhood pulled me away, so I'm checking in to say hello. It was a great year of football, but the unjuries were at such a high level, that it's hard to know how the Pats got to the AFC Championship game.

I expect the Patriots will be World Champions next season. :)

I hope you all are well, and have a great 2014!

Bostonian1962

Welcome back, Kotter! :)

(And congratulations on the fatherhood!)

I remember you! Come back more, you were missed.

Hi Patsfanners! I used to be a regular here, but it seems fatherhood pulled me away, so I'm checking in to say hello. It was a great year of football, but the unjuries were at such a high level, that it's hard to know how the Pats got to the AFC Championship game.

I expect the Patriots will be World Champions next season. :)

I hope you all are well, and have a great 2014!

Bostonian1962

Your post is why I like belonging to this site. We get testy from time to time, but there's a warmth and friendliness that is very nice. Welcome back, and get that baby a membership as well.

From one 50-year-old dad to another, welcome back!

Just a word of advice: please don't start a Danny Amendola thread.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

It was a great year of football, but the unjuries were at such a high level, that it's hard to know how the Pats got to the AFC Championship game.

They got to the AFCCG by securing the bye and winning one game at home with 2 weeks of rest, which was really the only way they were going to have any kind of chance this year.

Had they not played strong team ball down the stretch in the final few games, they'd have gotten the 3 seed, and possibly never made it as far as they did.

I think once again, it proves the enormous importance of securing the bye. You have the opportunity to play one game at home and you're automatically in the AFCCG. Many disagree, but they are simply flat out wrong :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes