PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help me out here Pats fans

The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.
Schadenfreude helps. You know pointing out things like wide right.

The Bills are having a rough season and I don’t know how to cope with us not being amazing.

So I figured I’d go to my favorite Pats fans to ask… How do you all deal with being fans of a team that stinks? Can you share some coping mechanisms you have learned? Help me!

PS, this just a joke! We have nothing fun to talk about so I figure some good natured ribbing would invite some conversation . Hope you all are doing well.

I want that new Bills Stadium money back from you welfare laden, chiseling, thieving, monkey brained, Lake effect bildoes! GTFOH!

Trying to do my best Joker imitation. ;)

Where have you been?

Ive been waiting for you to show up to ask you the same thing.

How much lower can the Bills go? Mac Jones beat your team.

I am going to take much pleasure in the next few years watching fans root their teams on and have nothing to show for it. After 20 years of Patriot glory they finally think it’s their time…they might have 3-4 years of success … but no Super Bowl. Or maybe one and thinking they will be the next dynasty… it will never happen again. That alone will make the last 20 years even more special.

Our franchises are linked both by the East Division, and that we both pulled the rug out from under Doug Flutie after he led our teams to playoff and title contention at the end replacing him with a bum, eleven years apart.

Okay I know you are taking a ribbing on this but I will give you a serious answer. We just remisce on the good ole days with the six Super Bowls we won.

So basically my advice would be to look at all the Super Bowl banners hanging in the Bills stadium and think on the good times.

This dude might have been more injury prone than Jimmy. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy for the rest of his life... yikes

Man was he terrible in that Music city miracle game.. bet Wade Phillips would like to have that one back and go with Flutie.
1699451168419.png

My fellow poster.. with all due respect you should already know... you've had 10 plus seasons of sucking prior to Allen.. so maybe I should have to ask you how to cope . We suck this year.. and you know what I'm embracing the suck.. because this is Making it emphatically clear we need changes all around.

This dude might have been more injury prone than Jimmy. Hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy for the rest of his life... yikes

Man was he terrible in that Music city miracle game.. bet Wade Phillips would like to have that one back and go with Flutie.
View attachment 54417

Add JP Losman, Nathan perterman to name a few as well.. remember that 52-10 beat down we put on them in '07 ?

Add JP Losman, Nathan perterman to name a few as well.. remember that 52-10 beat down we put on them in '07 ?
good times... good times indeed

the first '06 game was an awesome game... hadnt lost to the billdoes since the 0-31 game in what, '03? They are leading the entire game, we finally tie it up in the 4th... then Ty Warren just snacks on JP Losman for the sack/safety... walk away 19-17 lolololol

Last edited:
When were the Bills so good anyway? Making one AFC Championship isn’t exactly a mark of high quality. The Mark Sanchez Jets made an AFC Championship game. The Colts made one with Luck (they hung a banner for it). The Jaguars made one in 2017. I don’t think anyone looks back on those teams and opines about how great they were.

Actually start making Super Bowl appearances, at all, and we can talk about how great the Bills are…

When were the Bills good anyway? Making one AFC Championship isn’t exactly a mark of high quality. The Mark Sanchez Jets made an AFC Championship game. The Colts made one with Luck (they hung a banner for it). The Jaguars made one in 2017. I don’t think anyone looks back on those teams and opines about how great they were.
5-4 is good to them.. we had legendary success for so long.. now that we are down they want to kick us..

When were the Bills so good anyway? Making one AFC Championship isn’t exactly a mark of high quality. The Mark Sanchez Jets made an AFC Championship game. The Colts made one with Luck (they hung a banner for it). The Jaguars made one in 2017. I don’t think anyone looks back on those teams and opines about how great they were.

Actually start making Super Bowl appearances, at all, and we can talk about how great the Bills are…
Right on , right on , right on … in the voice of the cool Cadillac spokesperson

You guys in Buffalo are way too hard on McDermott.

You may need another OC though.

As a Patriot fan, I'd love to see McDermott fired. It would set your franchise back a lot.

We're in a much better situation having just come off of 6 SB titles in the last two decades.
The Bills are coming off of 0 SB titles in forever.
Btw, I felt some pain when the Bills lost those 4 straight SBs. I was pulling real hard for them each time. F**k the NFC.

Bills are toast. They will make the playoffs, but their journey will end in the divisional round. Josh Allen's supporting cast sucks and their defense isn't good whether healthy or not.
The Bills have a battle ahead of them but the AFCN will be playing each other and one or two of them could end up out of it. Right now it's the AFCN, Miami, KC and the Jags, with the last two having much easier paths.

You guys in Buffalo are way too hard on McDermott.

You may need another OC though.

As a Patriot fan, I'd love to see McDermott fired. It would set your franchise back a lot.
I'd like to see McDermott fired if he ended up here. He has owned Bill recently.

Our franchises are linked both by the East Division, and that we both pulled the rug out from under Doug Flutie after he led our teams to playoff and title contention at the end replacing him with a bum, eleven years apart.
I wasn't really a college fan but I became a huge Flutie fan. Similar to Brady, he had an uncanny ability to come through at the end of games even when he was struggling. You just felt that he was going to pull it out and usually did. At BC he provided us with some incredible moments and should have been given more of a chance in the pros.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back