PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hypocrite Dungy Slams the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, other than stupid attacks on Dungy for things that have nothing to do with football, does anyone have something meaningful to say on the topic? After all, it's not as if Dungy was wrong in what he said if you consider what the Patriots did to be cheating.

1. Attacks as you call them are simply commentary. To call them stupid reveals your emotional IQ.

2. They are ALL meaningful as they are all the opinions of posters who posted what they felt.

3. The entire point is that Dungy IS wrong...perhaps this is where your denial begins.

4. The Patriots have been punished and apologized for far more than they have ever done yet zealots continue their smear campaign.

1. Attacks as you call them are simply commentary. To call them stupid reveals your emotional IQ.

2. They are ALL meaningful as they are all the opinions of posters who posted what they felt.

3. The entire point is that Dungy IS wrong...perhaps this is where your denial begins.

4. The Patriots have been punished and apologized for far more than they have ever done yet zealots continue their smear campaign.

1. No, because most of them really are stupid and have nothing to do with the original post except that they mention Dungy.

2. So I guess everyone's opinion is meaningful except Tony Dungy's? So it's fine if hundreds of posters on here completely trash him, but if he gives an obvious example of an immoral act in football then he's apparently scum.

3. How is he wrong? Dungy and Deus are both spot on.

4. Hahaha

Yes, my belief that it's classless of people to attack Dungy via his dead child over an issue that has nothing to do with that child or Dungy's parenting is absolute proof that I'm secretly a Colts fan.:rolleyes:

Does Belichick's getting a divorce and alleged affair with a married woman somehow mean that he shouldn't comment on San Francisco's tampering with Lance Briggs?

Seriously, did you even stop for a moment to think about what you were posting?

I tracked back on your posting and I found you always support the Colts in threads that concern them ... BUSTED!!! :rofl:

No, I just don't buy into conspiracies without real evidence. Then again, I try to use logic and reason in my life. Those seem to be foreign concepts to you. The NFL, CBS and 30 team would all have to be complicit in order to pass off the "Colts didn't cheat" argument if the Colts had been the source of the problem that game.

Then again you've been exposed as a Colts fan...

No big deal but man up about it at least like the other members do.

So it's fine if hundreds of posters on here completely trash him, but if he gives an obvious example of an immoral act in football then he's apparently scum.
"immoral"...you know...Curran was correct...breaking of a rule...a small rule is NOW a WAR CRIME!! Dungy..is the most immoral piece of trash I can think of ..For him to speak out about this so critically when his own house is so DIRTY shows he doesn't get it..He has hired, if one doesn't know it, a coach that when coaching for another team blatantly told one of his players to injure the opposing QB..THAT was told by Boomer about one of Dungy's holier than though coaches..immoral?? His other coach was KNOWN for video recording... and we all know about how how crowd noise is piped in..please...Dungy is such a phony..if he REALLY cared about things he'd clean up his own mess..BUT that is what phonies do..they point fingers at others..while they DO the same thing.

They win 12 every year because of the division they're in, and that's slowly changing. I don't think the Titans or Texans have much of a shot, but the Jags are nipping at their heels.

It's not that Dungy is a great strategist/tactician, it's that he is the one who put the staff together and found a way to make these older, veteran coaches work together. Once he's gone and Caldwell is in charge, I think the dynamics will change and not for the better. Some of those coaches might even move on along with Dungy. I don't think Caldwell is NFL-caliber head coaching material.

Weak sauce. The AFC South was the toughest division in football last year, with 3 10+ win playoff teams and the Texans who won 8 games. The 4 AFC South teams won 42 games, the most by any division and 14 more than the powerhouse AFC East, even with the Patriots winning every game.

BTW, I too think Tony shouldn't comment on ANY team besides the Colts, but you can't really argue with what he said. There WILL always be questions about the Pats dynasty, whether you guys like it or not.

Also, some of the attacks on Tony Dungy, the man, are quite colorful and creative. Nice work........

Last edited:
Weak sauce. The AFC South was the toughest division in football last year, with 3 10+ win playoff teams and the Texans who won 8 games. The 4 AFC South teams won 42 games, the most by any division and 14 more than the powerhouse AFC East, even with the Patriots winning every game.

BTW, I too think Tony shouldn't comment on ANY team besides the Colts, but you can't really argue with what he said. There WILL always be questions about the Pats dynasty, whether you guys like it or not.

Also, some of the attacks on Tony Dungy, the man, are quite colorful and creative. Nice work........

we'll take the trophies, you can have the questions. i question the colts even being in indianapolis but what are you gonna do ?

we'll take the trophies, you can have the questions. i question the colts even being in indianapolis but what are you gonna do ?

Who said I don't want the trophies?:D

And the Colt's have been in Indy for almost as long as they were in Baltimore and will open the nicest stadium in the league next year, the Luke(thats my opinion, of course). I'd say they're pretty solid in Indy......:)

Dungy should stick to babysitting his players instead of worrying about the Pats. The CriminOLTS have had more players arrested during the St. Dungy papalcy than the PAts have during BB's coaching career.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted yet....

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

Jimmy Johnson: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

Jimmy Johnson: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/?p=2202&srvc=home&position=recent

Just another example of Dungy's QUIET STRENGTH.

This santimonious hypocrite should tell his owner to stop pumping in fake crowd noise before throwing us under the bus.

Dungy is pathetic.

Has there every been a more self-glorifying humble person in the history of the world?

here's Howard Mudd at last year's game :p

I couldn't wait to come in here this morning after I heard this BS on D&C this morning. What a sanctimonious, hypocritial POS this guy is. Hey Dungheap, your avowed lord and savior also said "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." I guess that doesn't fit into your plan of being known for "quiet strength" though huh? Maybe you should ask Polian about the piped in crowd noise before you go shooting your mouth off. And maybe you should take care of your own house before you dare criticize anyone else.

What a friggin dirtbag.

Just another example of Dungy's QUIET STRENGTH.

This santimonious hypocrite should tell his owner to stop pumping in fake crowd noise before throwing us under the bus.

Dungy is pathetic.

Has there every been a more self-glorifying humble person in the history of the world?
Also do not forget..that Dungy has a line coach that Boomer called out as a coach that deliberately told a player to injure him..he said it was the ONLY time..that high moraled Dungy has a coach like that AGAIN is what makes him a total hypocrite..Do as I say..not as I do...more and more I totally hate this santly a-****

you have got to be kidding me.

that worthless scumbag bag of ****s.
where the f' does Saint Dungy get off when one of his employees is the most talented signal taper in the league.

that degenerate terrible father piece of ****.

Maybe he should worry more about his family and less about our Dynasty.

I hope someone steals his car and drives it off a cliff. (edit: and then jumps out, so no one is seriously hurt (and so i don't get banned))

As soon as I heard this on the radio this morning, there was one thing that popped into my head.. "ohh I can't wait to heard Keegs' comments on this." As usual you did not let me down. Your hatred for Dungheap is a thing of beauty.

Doesn't Dungheap have better things to do? Like for example his other favorite pastime, bashing gays?
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007...a-gay-player-hed-tell-him-what-the-bible-say/

Don't know if this has been posted yet....

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

Jimmy Johnson: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

Jimmy Johnson: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/?p=2202&srvc=home&position=recent

Right, everyone steals signals, thats not new info. The Pats were the only ones caught doing it ILLEGALLY, though. See the difference?

Right, everyone steals signals, thats not new info. The Pats were the only ones caught doing it ILLEGALLY, though. See the difference?

The only thing BB is guilty of is trusting the other 31 franchises not to rat on him for doing something out in the open that most every other team probably does secretively in the stands or however else.

Could you please stop with the nonsense? What the Patriots did was not illegal. It was not, in fact, considered against the rules until Goodell ruled upon it, or certainly was not enforced as such. As is now well known, the team had been using this filming technique, in full view of every team in the league and the NFL front office, since 2000. Commissioner Clouseau took office and put his incompetence on display in handing down his idiotic ruling.

Now, how's coach Mudd doing these days?

Yes. The Patriots were guilty of video-taping outside. Clearly video-taping outside instead of inside is a ridiculous competitive advantage. In addition, the Pats should have been docked 2 first-round picks and BB suspended for exposing his video-crew to things like the sun, rain, snow, and wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes