PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In BB We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Belichick doesn't deliver a championship in the next two seasons, he should be fired. This is a team that is good enough to have 5 championships this decade. Three is not acceptable.

Do you know what you sounds like??? Colts or Chargers fans.

Oh brother. BB has had more success than either franchise in the last 4 years other than the colts SB (which is Indianapolis's only 1), and obviously in his career. Invalid analogy joined with a lazy generalization to try to make your point somehow seem more valid. And ask Colts or Chargers fans if they'd take BB over their guy right now. What do you think they'd say?

They are NOT happy about it. Why are you????

Name a better coach.

Because you are a blindly BB loyal????

How can it be blind when the man has a proven track record that compares to the best ever and consistently produces results? Nobody is saying he is the second coming, but he is a great coach. Sigh.

Last edited:
I don't know how you can compare them to the Patriots who have been there five times and won three.

minor correction. the pats have been to six superbowls. :)

Berry da Bears remember?

minor correction. the pats have been to six superbowls. :)

Berry da Bears remember?

I'm sorry after years of psychotherapy, my therapist has advised me to no longer acknowledge that Super Bowl.

I'm sorry after years of psychotherapy, my therapist has advised me to no longer acknowledge that Super Bowl.

Do what I do...every once in a while, just walk up to your Refridgerator and give it a swift kick. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents