PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Not Happy With the Groceries

He’s not wrong. The off-season moves by Bill the last two years were amateurish. He’s been set up to fail.

However, Mac hasn’t worked on getting himself any better since being drafted.

Last edited:
Mac deserves criticism for his play but he's not responsible for what random friends or family members might say to some Fox insider fishing for juicy quotes to generate clicks.

I'd be pissed too the offensive line is terrible and the receivers are as well.

I think Jones could be a decent quarterback at managing the game like garoppolo if he had the right offense around him unfortunately he doesn't

So breaking this report down.. somebody that knows mac, said this.

Mac Jones stinks, he isn't worth investing money in weapons.

He's the worst quarterback in the league and the stats back it up, i would rather have Zach Wilson at this point at least you get some upside, Mac is now making Zach Wilson mistakes without the entertainment or production.

At this point if you believe in or support Mac Jones as any sort of future option beyond this disaster of a season you're pretty much deluded.

So a terrible cook can’t make garbage taste good? Ok.

Last edited:
This is nonsense.. full quote

"No matter how good of cook you are, you cannot make garbage taste good," a source close to Jones told FOX Sports on Sunday after the game. "Even if it was not Mac at QB, what QB would want to play here under these conditions?"

Mac didn't say this. Yes it's correct, and also Mac sucks, but this is media ******** clickbait.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back