PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Not Happy With the Groceries

I mean he's not exactly a good cook, but if it was my career, I'd be pissed about what was around me too.
I'd be pissed too.. Mr. Irrelevant in SF looks like an all pro compared to Mac. His team has weapons Mac has a bunch of JAGs at WR. I'd want out if I were him.

I'd be pissed too.. Mr. Irrelevant in SF looks like an all pro compared to Mac. His team has weapons Mac has a bunch of JAGs at WR. I'd want out if I were him.
Mac couldn't hit any of those Elite 49ers Receivers consistently he'd send them all to IR then out of the league with his hospital balls. Mac is not a NFL QB.

I hope RK and JK demands that Zappe starts from now on. It's their Team they cannot be happy with that embarrassing product.

I hope RK and JK demands that Zappe starts from now on. It's their Team they cannot be happy with that embarrassing product.

RK has been Team Mac. I am not sure if he is blaming Mac like the fan base.

But the Krafts are not going to tell Belichick who he should or shouldn’t play. That would be stupid if they plan on getting a new head coach in the offseason. They don’t want potential head coaching candidates to think ownership will interfere with personnel decisions.

RK has been Team Mac. I am not sure if he is blaming Mac like the fan base.

But the Krafts are not going to tell Belichick who he should or shouldn’t play. That would be stupid if they plan on getting a new head coach in the offseason. They don’t want potential head coaching candidates to think ownership will interfere with personnel decisions.
RK Team Mac not anymore the Mac winds have faded. And RK bends with wind the jury has come in.

For people complaining about footwork and things like that....

GEE, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN LAST YEAR? DID HE GET AWFUL COACHING IN A YEAR HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GETTING HIS SKILLSET IN SHAPE?

It's not like it was a total clown show in the offensive coaches' room. /sarcasm
Patricia and Judge have both been NFL head coach’s. They might not be offensive masterminds but I’d hardly call their coaching room a clown show.

RK Team Mac not anymore the Mac winds have faded. And RK bends with wind the jury has come in.

Who knows what Kraft thinks, but I seriously doubt he would interfere in personnel decisions. That is playing with fire.

I don't think Jerry Jones would ever get a top head coach candidate ever again because of his meddling in football affairs. Daniel Snyder had problems getting top coaches probably for similar reasons. Head coaches do not want to go where they think owners will overrule them on personnel decisions.

Who knows what Kraft thinks, but I seriously doubt he would interfere in personnel decisions. That is playing with fire.

I don't think Jerry Jones would ever get a top head coach candidate ever again because of his meddling in football affairs. Daniel Snyder had problems getting top coaches probably for similar reasons. Head coaches do not want to go where they think owners will overrule them on personnel decisions.
Krafts bends with the wind and there's an ominous wind blowing out of Gillette.

Kenny Pickett 18-32 224 yards. 1 TD

Lead his team to victory.

We're not asking for much.

We don't need him to be all world.

They have had success one of the longest runs they can hire a yess man and control the narrative.

Yeah, they barely had coached offense in their careers, and they were put in the two most vital spots for a developing QB.

Brady had Charlie Weis, a veteran offensive mind of a decade in the NFL.

Patricia last worked offense as an assistant OL Coach in 2005. Judge coached WRs, and was STC, here in 2019. One year out of nearly 11 in the NFL.

BOTH got fired as HCs, by the way. Not sure I'd use that as a defense.

Kenny Pickett 18-32 224 yards. 1 TD

Lead his team to victory.

We're not asking for much.

We don't need him to be all world.
People on here told me Mac is better and Pickett sucks. :rolleyes: Zappe could post those numbers in a competitive game.

Mac couldn't hit any of those Elite 49ers Receivers consistently he'd send them all to IR then out of the league with his hospital balls. Mac is not a NFL QB.
LOL

If Mac is not an NFL QB then neither is Zappe. Both are terrible. The Pats gain absolutely nothing by playing Zappe. Better to get someone else here.

I'd want a change from BB down.. he's been great! Thank you BB but it is Time. His formula isn't working anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST