PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mandatory Mini Camp Practice- 6/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good.. good..
72111067.jpg

Seems to me a potentially crucial development. If you're going to build an offense around two-TE sets, then having exactly two reliable TEs is really not enough.
Especially since Double H isn't considered a durable good.

Seems to me a potentially crucial development. If you're going to build an offense around two-TE sets, then having exactly two reliable TEs is really not enough.
Absolutely. I am thinking they need at least 4 TEs on the roster and all 4 need to be better than a JAG. Hopefully Asiasi keeps it up. Keene, who knows - he's kind of a differently build and seems further away. Maybe LaCosse actually is kept? Not sure if he's really more than a JAG though...

Saw it in the bathrooms, locker rooms you name it. Never did it. Never will.

I was big into the Celtics and hoops in general back then and the Len Bias death was the influencer.

Will never forget being in Boston on leave during that week...Watched the draft at the old Dockside sports bar downtown...Then a couple of days later the Herald ran an afternoon Special Edition with the front-page headline: Len Bias Dead...

That was the beginning of the End for the next 22 years...

I just can’t see Cam settling for a backup spot. He’d become trouble

If true - and I'm not saying it will be - then all this bullshyte about Cam's "leadership" qualities is just that...

Absolutely. I am thinking they need at least 4 TEs on the roster and all 4 need to be better than a JAG. Hopefully Asiasi keeps it up. Keene, who knows - he's kind of a differently build and seems further away. Maybe LaCosse actually is kept? Not sure if he's really more than a JAG though...

Hush your mouth...

I usually try to stay away from full on flame bait comments in football forums except for the "the Pats must sign highest paid WR X, Y or Z or they'll suck!" threads, but saying VT and NH are the same???? (must hold back....)
Bait comments? Who,ME??
By the same I just meant" small, backwater,podunk,inbred..." Nothing to get excited about

Saw it in the bathrooms, locker rooms you name it. Never did it. Never will.

I was big into the Celtics and hoops in general back then and the Len Bias death was the influencer.
same.

Will never forget being in Boston on leave during that week...Watched the draft at the old Dockside sports bar downtown...Then a couple of days later the Herald ran an afternoon Special Edition with the front-page headline: Len Bias Dead...

That was the beginning of the End for the next 22 years...
What could have been- Birds career gets extended, how many more titles would they have won? 3?4? More?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back