PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

more controversy coming

I've never seen Mac N Cheese at Thanksgiving, is that common? I'm for it, just never heard of it in Maine.

I've never seen Mac N Cheese at Thanksgiving, is that common? I'm for it, just never heard of it in Maine.
It's a thing, 'cause if there's one thing a Thanksgiving dinner needs more of it's carbs.

Not even his first time making this assertion either.

In the south it is. I still consider it sac-religious. Put me squarely in Team Judon's camp.

I didn't know dressing was a side dish

My sister and law makes it, it's amazing. It's not what I would have considered a Thanksgiving staple growing up, by my kids have had it all along.

I appreciate where Judon is on this, however.

He’s right about Mac and cheese but it stays around because it’s the one thing the **** up in the family might be able to bring.

but I do want to fight him about calling stuffing dressing. I have never seen someone put stuffing on top of their turkey.

I grew up in Boston but lived all over New England, Maine,Cape Cod. I also never once saw mac n cheese. Its not part of a typical New England Thanksgiving- and since New England started Thanksgiving 500 years ago, mac n cheese has no place on the table. Its wrong. Its a goofy thing made up by Southerners and Midwesterners- also known as Johnny-come-latelys.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back