PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games.

Can’t rest on Tom Brady’s accomplishments

Time for Bill to prove he doesn’t need Brady to carry him
Not like me to say this but ...
Bill needs to move himself down the depth chart or even practice squad.

Can’t rest on Tom Brady’s accomplishments

Time for Bill to prove he doesn’t need Brady to carry him
That is what he has accomplished. More than anyone ever has. The fact that it took 20 years to unravel is unreal.

It’s actually a what will you do for me next league.
This team has every opportunity to right the ship.
Eliminate turnovers, improve the ol play as you get a consistent 5 guys playing together, focus on pushing the ball down the field on early downs and making chunk plays rather than staying on schedule. Do those things and it will be a quick turnaround.
Chunk plays do we have a QB with the arm to chuck it?? Most of his passes are completed over the middle. Mac does not throw to the boundaries well or his scared to. Mac struggles to place the Football where only his Guys can get it. Parker is supposed to be a 50/50 jump ball guy well he doesn't work with Mac more picks than positive plays. Going be interesting to see how things turn out going forward I'm not optimistic with Mac at the QB helm.

Last edited:
Saints have a very good and vastly under-rated D.
Raiders have Josh at the helm who knows us inside out.
Redskins have an unbelievable front 4 and some outstanding receivers.
Justin freakin' Fields kicked our asses at home last year. Richardson looks better than he does as a QB.

We can cry and whine about injuries, untested rookies etc, but I don't see the likes of the Cardinals and Rams making excuses, they're playing their asses off.

There are 13 games left to play.
Flaming On Fire GIF

Not like me to say this but ...
Bill needs to move himself down the depth chart or even practice squad.
A real NFL QB fixes everything.

BB will never be an offensive guru. So, let BOB handle that side of the ball while BB manages the defense and entire team. Successful CEOs place people better than they are in prominent positions and do not micro manage. Its the only way to get back to competing for Super Bowls.

Right now BB is running the company into the ditch.

We can cry and whine about injuries, untested rookies etc, but I don't see the likes of the Cardinals and Rams making excuses, they're playing their asses off.
The Pats are playing their assess off too. It's just the talent gap is extremely wide.

It's too early for guys to check out yet. If the Pats go 1-5 or 6, you'll probably see guys "making business decisions" out on the field.

So how long until people finally realize that the Patriots are now one of the league’s “oh thank god we have them coming up on the schedule because we need a win” team?

One thing tho....if we drop the next 6 and are 1-9....I'll be on the tanking bandwagon and hoping the team moves some players to restructure our cap space for a massive off-season spend and high draft picks.....
We won’t be 1-9. We are bad right now but I can’t see it. At worst we will be 3-6. We will figure a couple games out.

The Pats are playing their assess off too. It's just the talent gap is extremely wide.

It's too early for guys to check out yet. If the Pats go 1-5 or 6, you'll probably see guys "making business decisions" out on the field.
Once they begin making business decisions on the field you know BB has lost the team. A lot of these new guys don’t have the same connection to Bill as the veterans do. I’m sure the vets will respect him but why would these new guys respect him the same way?

So how long until people finally realize that the Patriots are now one of the league’s “oh thank god we have them coming up on the schedule because we need a win” team?
We are now on the other side of the trap game

I think the Patriots will win the next two and be at 3-3. People will hop back on the train until we drop games to Buffalo and Miami and end up 3-5.

I think the Patriots will win the next two and be at 3-3. People will hop back on the train until we drop games to Buffalo and Miami and end up 3-5.
Mickey D might throw the game for his old boss. He won't get fired year 1 and can afford to tank.

I count a regime with 6 rings.

Your lack of insight of how to manage anything, compounded by your lack of football knowledge leads to posts like this. I’ll paraphrase. “Let me think of an idea that has no merit and say how can it be worse”.

Your personal agenda for attacking the HC of the NEP is tiresome. I guess we can’t all age gracefully
Go **** yourself.

Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

4 or 5 wins in those 6 games sets them up in decent shape to finish strong.
Bad teams? I hate to break it to you....the pats are a bad team.

Again, while we suck any NFL team that considers any team and "automatic" win (especially a BB coached one) isn't a well coached or disciplined team that is going to get very far
Bill is an under .500 caoch since Brady left, you still think teams fear the pats and Bill?

I don’t think they fear us but it’d be stupid to overlook any team
They are all pro teams, they dont not pay attention, but to think they put in the same work on us like they did 10 years ago is silly. We can pretend its all going to turn around but in reality the patriots are one of those below average to bad teams now.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back